2020 Arizona Election Audit Release: September 24, 2021

"Hard drives wiped clean"...turn out to be the normal process of transferring date from the server to storage devices
Wrong. All records pertaining to federal elections are required by law to be preserved for 22 months following the election.

Read TITLE III

What is it about "all records" that you do not understand?

1632753103822.png

1632753176396.png

Last edited:
Wrong. All records pertaining to federal elections are required by law to be preserved for 22 months following the election.

Read TITLE III

What is it abou0t "all records" that you do not understand?

View attachment 544428

View attachment 544429
The voting data was all there. Turned out, morons with Cyber Ninja's just didn't know how to find it.

PHOENIX — Firms hired to run a partisan audit of the 2020 election for Senate Republicans in Arizona said Tuesday that data was not destroyed, reversing earlier allegations that election officials in the state’s most populated county eliminated evidence.

The claim of deleted databases was amplified by former President Donald Trump and his supporters, who believe conspiracy theories about election irregularities.

Ben Cotton, founder of a computer forensics firm working on the audit, told key senators that he had recovered all data. The revelation came a day after Maricopa County officials released a scathing letter saying the auditors couldn’t find the data because they didn’t know where to look.

The Az Senate has the final report, where have you been?

They have sent a letter to the AG about the final report and there was nothing in it about decertifying the election.

It is over, move on to your next state so that you can keep holding onto hope...oh and do not forget your montly contribution to Trump's election fight fund.
Apparently you don't comprehend well or you didn't read. The draft report was release before the Senate Hearing. Whether the Arizona Senate chooses to indict anyone or not has no bearing on the statements regarding the illegality of tens of thousands of ballots.

Arizona Forensic Audit Report: Over 57k Illegal Ballots, 23,000+ Phantom Voters, More Than 4 times Amount Separating President Trump and Joe Biden in Arizona - Geller Report News

Apparently you don't comprehend well or you didn't read. The draft report was release before the Senate Hearing. Whether the Arizona Senate chooses to indict anyone or not has no bearing on the statements regarding the illegality of tens of thousands of ballots.

Arizona Forensic Audit Report: Over 57k Illegal Ballots, 23,000+ Phantom Voters, More Than 4 times Amount Separating President Trump and Joe Biden in Arizona - Geller Report News
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said they hadn't released their final report yet.

They did. 3 days ago.

Once again you prove you have shit-fer-brains.

PHOENIX (AP) — The long-delayed results of a much-criticized review of 2020 election results in Arizona’s most populous county — which a lawyer for the Republican-controlled state Senate told a judge late last week would be delivered this week — are now set to be publicly unveiled in the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday, September 24, 2021.

Results of long-running Cyber Ninjas putative audit of 2020 election results in Arizona’s Maricopa County to be released Friday

Here's what to expect: Five presenters will deliver reports in the Senate chamber, followed by a news conference. There are at least 7 findings to watch for.

According to Rachel Maddow on Thursday night, she and other news outlets already received a draft copy; however, she did not release any details. The formal release will be unveiled in the Arizona State Senate at 1:00 p.m. Friday. I have not seen a link to the draft copy, but I will post the formal release when it becomes available - unless someone beats me to it.

Should be an interesting news day...

Biden more votes and the Traitor lost by even bigger numbers.

Recorunts very seldom increase the losers numbers and in case the numbers only got worse.

You’re just always miserable.

I would say just the opposite. First, I realize how little impact who is sitting in the White House has on my life. Not a thing has changed for me since Jan 20. The only real exception to this is the fucked up original handling of COVID.

And secondly, I do not have to change my views and values based upon who is sitting in the White House. I do not have to suddenly care or not care about a topic due to an election. This is a great way to live in my opinion.

I would say just the opposite. First, I realize how little impact who is sitting in the White House has on my life. Not a thing has changed for me since Jan 20. The only real exception to this is the fucked up original handling of COVID.

And secondly, I do not have to change my views and values based upon who is sitting in the White House. I do not have to suddenly care or not care about a topic due to an election. This is a great way to live in my opinion.
So you don’t care who sits there. Why do you opine on the topic?

Who would be your ideal candidate? Yourself?

Oh heck no, not me. I would be terribly unpopular. If I were king for a day I would change the law so that after Congress approves a budget the IRS would then alter the tax rates to pay for everything along with 10% to pay off the debt. Let people feel the pain for all this money we are spending.

My ideal candidate is one that does not belong to the duopoly

So you don’t care who sits there. Why do you opine on the topic?

I find these boards both entertaining and enlightening. There are things posted on these forums that people would never say in public, but they are what people really feel. Thus you get an idea of what kinds of things people are thinking that you would not know about otherwise.

Can't you all look back and make comparisons from Trump to Biden?...

You all sound like none of you were alive two years ago...complaining about covid press conferences???? are you kidding?...whining about pressers where Trump gave the dishonest press what was coming to them...

come on man...

Look where we are at under Joe...nothing could be worse.....250,000 nameless people allowed to come into our nation with little skills no vaccines and zero background checks....

Surrendering an airbase to China losing a war and leaving Americans behind and billions of dollars in equipment and weapons....

Killing good paying jobs on day one and taking us from energy independence to begging Opec to drill more....

Damn wake up....

There is nothing wrong with making America Great....is there????

Can't you all look back and make comparisons from Trump to Biden?...

You all sound like none of you were alive two years ago...complaining about covid press conferences???? are you kidding?...whining about pressers where Trump gave the dishonest press what was coming to them...

come on man...

Look where we are at under Joe...nothing could be worse.....250,000 nameless people allowed to come into our nation with little skills no vaccines and zero background checks....

Surrendering an airbase to China losing a war and leaving Americans behind and billions of dollars in equipment and weapons....

Killing good paying jobs on day one and taking us from energy independence to begging Opec to drill more....

Damn wake up....

There is nothing wrong with making America Great....is there????
Afghanistan is not part of the US of A.

Does your map of the world show different?

If you watched it, it is very clear a lot of laws were broken. The election never should have been certified. Security logs deleted before the first fake audit. They also proved internet access. The election was stolen, you stone cold idiot.
Is institutionalization required for those who cannot deal with reality? They will provide the care and treatment you need.

The reality is that the AZ. election was an illegally run joke. You are pretty funny yourself.
If that were actually true, Cyber Ninja's wouldn't have validated their results, declaring Biden won Maricopa County by an additional 360 votes.

Forum List

Back