2017 Wildfires

You already lost. Now go get a clue.
How much CO2 is in the ocean, Einstein?
This is you getting a clue, you pulling out some random question? Please try again.
Nothing random about it, Einstein. I'm trying to help you construct a material balance.

So basically, you don't know anything for yourself, do you?

Let me ask you this question, do you know anything about the season variation of atmospheric CO2?
More random stuff.

Why is your random stuff better than someone else's random stuff?
What random stuff of mine?

No. It means that you have no concept of material balances.
This is you getting a clue, you pulling out some random question? Please try again.
Nothing random about it, Einstein. I'm trying to help you construct a material balance.

Let me ask you this question, do you know anything about the season variation of atmospheric CO2?
More random stuff.
The mass balance of CO2 is not random, Taz. It is fundamental to the discussion.

More random stuff.

Why is your random stuff better than someone else's random stuff?
What random stuff of mine?
I think he must have misspelled emotional.

More random stuff.
The mass balance of CO2 is not random, Taz. It is fundamental to the discussion.
Now what the fuck are you trying to get at? That burning 12 tons of coal makes 44 tons of CO2? That our atmosphere currently has over 400 ppm of CO2 and over 1850 ppb of CH4 in it? Just what are you trying to say?

More random stuff.
Now what the fuck are you trying to get at? That burning 12 tons of coal makes 44 tons of CO2? That our atmosphere currently has over 400 ppm of CO2 and over 1850 ppb of CH4 in it? Just what are you trying to say?
The mass balance of the carbon system.

Which means what? That we are adding billions of tons of carbon, soot, CO2, CH4 to our atmosphere? And that much of that goes into the ocean? But we still have an increase of over 120 ppm in the atmosphere, 280 ppm to 400+ ppm. That is more than the difference between the depths of the glacial and interglacial periods. And we are adding more every year. It has been millions of years since we had that much CO2 in the atmosphere.

Forum List

Back