2000 Migrants Targeted. 35 Arrested

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
So the results of that immigration round up raid was a total bust.

It's what I said would happen since trump told everyone he was going to do it. He warned the undocumented people which was so stupid. Of course they wouldn't be around for the government to arrest them. Of course they were going to find out their rights.

Another total failure by trump.

More Than 2,000 Migrants Were Targeted in Raids. 35 Were Arrested.

Complete success by Trump actually. He was transparent with the public and still captured 35. I'm sure the other 1,965+ aren't resting to easy now and risk being caught in the future. It's also a good deterrent.

Got to love the crazy left actually helping illegals to avoid capture, telling some where raids are taking place, giving information on how to cross the border, even giving free healthcare and schooling as incentives then celebrating that Trump was not able to deport as many as hoped.

They keep pretending that Republicans want illegals. They keep saying that minimum wage jobs are disappearing and minimum wage is not a living wage yet try to int ice and keep illegals here.

So the results of that immigration round up raid was a total bust.

It's what I said would happen since trump told everyone he was going to do it. He warned the undocumented people which was so stupid. Of course they wouldn't be around for the government to arrest them. Of course they were going to find out their rights.

Another total failure by trump.

More Than 2,000 Migrants Were Targeted in Raids. 35 Were Arrested.
You don't have a right not to be arrested when you've been ordered deported and refuse to go.
And yes, not a good idea to announce raids are coming. I posted that weeks ago.
Still, thirty-five parasites have been removed from the country and undoubtedly many more have fled or crawled under rocks. Not a total waste.

Complete success by Trump actually. He was transparent with the public and still captured 35. I'm sure the other 1,965+ aren't resting to easy now and risk being caught in the future. It's also a good deterrent.

No, 35 out of over 2 thousand isn't success.

It's total failure.

Forum List

Back