20% who voted for Biden want their vote back & ~50% of his Twitter followers are fake

Well, he did post links to sources and you did not.

You're lack of explanation, insight or savvy doesn't help your argument any. Just 2 words isn't much of a discussion.

And your avatar leads one to believe you're just a one sided, closed minded contrarian who's sole purpose is to stir the shit up.
Pyetro appears to be another false name and another empty drum.

Biden may not even run in 2024 but I do think Trump has a strong chance of winning.....

Then it will be fun to see Trumpers IMMEDIATELY take credit for low unemployment numbers before their cult leader enters office....like last time...
This has zero to do with the OP and you brought Trump into it. You cannot help yourself, eh race baiter?

Capt. RawStory, aren't you an avid Newsweek reader? LOL

Biden sucks and even nearly half his Twitter followers are fake.
Thats all you got? Have you actually read Newsweek? I notice it is going towards the right but why did I even bother to reply to your stupid drivel? It's been awhile for good reason. See ya moron.

Thats all you got? Have you actually read Newsweek? I notice it is going towards the right but why did I even bother to reply to your stupid drivel? It's been awhile for good reason. See ya moron.
Forensic evidence is indisputable. Nearly half his accounts are fake. His approval rating is below 40% and 20% want their vote back. You will be a sycophant til the end but most of America disapproves of this disaster. Personality and initiatives.

Forensic evidence is indisputable. Nearly half his accounts are fake. His approval rating is below 40% and 20% want their vote back. You will be a sycophant til the end but most of America disapproves of this disaster. Personality and initiatives.
No one really cares no. Most accounts online are either fake or silent
I’m

This has zero to do with the OP and you brought Trump into it. You cannot help yourself, eh race baiter?
Yes, because the only reason you made this OP is to allude to the fact that Biden doesn't have any support.....

And we all know that the GOP frontrunner in 2024 is Trump...

Why are you so triggered by that being mentioned??

Find something worth it for everyone to agree on. Good luck.

Yes, because the only reason you made this OP is to allude to the fact that Biden doesn't have any support.....

Projecting again? Triggered ? lol

Trump hasn’t announced yet. It’s all speculative

When did I say he "doesn't have any support"

Please find that verbiage or admit you're a race baiting troll. I said "NOVEMBER cannot come soon enough". Is Trump running this November for some position I am not aware of?

Oh, speaking of fake accounts...

This OP is also being made to give cover to the fact that this guy, Plugs McGee

Ebt0t2UWsAYpI8e.jpg

is trying to find a way to back out of buying Twitter by claiming there are too many "fake accounts" on it...

Now he either ponies up the money or he is on the tab for a billion dollars for backing out the deal...

This is why you will see more right-wingers (using fake accounts themselves) on here whining about fake Twitter accounts....these morons are predictable...

Oh, speaking of fake accounts...

This OP is also being made to give cover to the fact that this guy, Plugs McGee

View attachment 646369

is trying to find a way to back out of buying Twitter by claiming there are too many "fake accounts" on it...

Now he either ponies up the money or he is on the tab for a billion dollars for backing out the deal...

This is why you will see more right-wingers (using fake accounts themselves) on here whining about fake Twitter accounts....these morons are predictable...
3rd party forensics team found this out not Musk and the number of accounts impacts the value. Why would he not do his due diligence? You have zero finance acumen and illustrate that frequently with your stupid posts.

See my post:

Forum List

Back