2 West Indies women cricketers collapse...

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Guess what they all did before going out for the games?

Those who are not totally asleep in the dust of the earth will probably know without reading the article.

Yeah, it has been known to cause heart inflammation, but do we know any of the long term affects on the pulmonary system? I don't think we do because this was an emergency vaccine,
rushed through without traditional testing.

So why does Biden and Harris want every American vaccinated before actual research on this thing is done? and why kids? Could it be that they just like a lot of Americans have been conditioned to trust everything doctors tell us to do? or are they just stupid? or corrupt? or all three?

Yeah, it has been known to cause heart inflammation, but do we know any of the long term affects on the pulmonary system? I don't think we do because this was an emergency vaccine,

So why does Biden and Harris want every American vaccinated before actual research on this thing is done? and why kids? Could it be that they just like a lot of Americans have been conditioned to trust everything doctors tell us to do? or are they just stupid? or corrupt? or all three?
All three but this vax shit started on Trump's watch and instead of dealing with it he promoted it. The whole swamp needs a major flood to wash them all out of there. Too many turds.

Could it be that they just like a lot of Americans have been conditioned to trust everything doctors tell us to do? or are they just stupid? or corrupt? or all three?
The last I heard of it, the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States is medical errors...though it's hardly ever listed that way in medical journals.

All three but this vax shit started on Trump's watch and instead of dealing with it he promoted it. The whole swamp needs a major flood to wash them all out of there. Too many turds.
Trump just sped up the process of developing them. He had nothing to do with determining or approving their safeness. The researchers were all wanting to be the fir$t to di$cover $omething that pa$$ed minimal te$ting procedure$. Part of the early approval "on an emergency usage basis" was accepted only after they obtained immunity from prosecution if people were harmed by the product.

It will take years, maybe decades to discover what the long term side effects may be for various groups of genetically differing people in each age group.

I do believe that many already know and knew the damage it would cause. The SS has known they could target certain genes and DNA markers for years. I'm pretty certain Trump is not ignorant of all the history and of the damage that regular vaccines have already caused throughout.

Trump just sped up the process of developing them. He had nothing to do with determining or approving their safeness. The researchers were all wanting to be the fir$t to di$cover $omething that pa$$ed minimal te$ting procedure$. Part of the early approval "on an emergency usage basis" was accepted only after they obtained immunity from prosecution if people were harmed by the product.

It will take years, maybe decades to discover what the long term side effects may be for various groups of genetically differing people in each age group.

Great gobs of denial that graphene is in the jab.

Forum List

Back