2 Time Deported Illegal Alien Criminals- Murder Two Women

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
These are the type folks Obama wants in America. These are his kind of people, You know, if he had a son and all.

"the women’s murder could have been prevented by authorities had they enforced existing U.S. immigration laws and/or had the U.S.-Mexico border been functionally secured"

-Geaux
====================
Two Previously Deported Illegal Immigrants Allegedly Murder Two Women in Two States — In 24 Hours

A 24-hour period last Wednesday and Thursday saw two cases of male illegal immigrants allegedly murdering women in two separate U.S. states: California and Texas. In both instances, the women’s murder could have been prevented by authorities had they enforced existing U.S. immigration laws and/or had the U.S.-Mexico border been functionally secured. The California murder involved an illegal immigrant who had been previously deported five times with seven felonies and the Texas murder involved an illegal immigrant who had been deported on four previous occasions. In the Texas case, local Laredo police had been called to the man’s house on at least three occasions over domestic disputes, yet they failed to contact Border Patrol about the man, according to federal agents.

Two Previously Deported Illegal Immigrants Allegedly Murder Two Women in Two States In 24 Hours

Why would the Popo contact Border Patrol when they know they'd do nothing anyway?

Inb4: "This is why we need Immigration Reform!" which will only erase the borders.

Why would the Popo contact Border Patrol when they know they'd do nothing anyway?

Inb4: "This is why we need Immigration Reform!" which will only erase the borders.
I live in the south and our small town started becoming over run with illegals because the construction companies and farmers brought them in for cheap labor. The cops were rounding them up but ICE would not come get them unless they had a few thousand to make it worth the cost of transport. Our jail and the county could not afford to feed and house those people while waiting to gather a few thousand and had to let them go. The best they could do was make the illegal pay $50 a pop for a translator for claiming he or she speaka no Englash. States need to open a detention prisons just for the illegals and then send them back minus fingers.

I live in the south and our small town started becoming over run with illegals because the construction companies and farmers brought them in for cheap labor. The cops were rounding them up but ICE would not come get them unless they had a few thousand to make it worth the cost of transport. Our jail and the county could not afford to feed and house those people while waiting to gather a few thousand and had to let them go. The best they could do was make the illegal pay $50 a pop for a translator for claiming he or she speaka no Englash. States need to open a detention prisons just for the illegals and then send them back minus fingers.

Another bull crap. Police do not round up illegal immigrants unless there is a problem such crime or illegal activity. All border agents assigned to the south are bi lingual which is one of the primary requirements. They do not need translators. They do not wait till they have thousand or hundred to transport then deport.
What part of south do you live?

You hate Obammy we get it. Anyone who thinks the President has any idea what the border patrol is doing is a moron. This is about the Millennial controlled sanctuary cities.

Another bull crap. Police do not round up illegal immigrants unless there is a problem such crime or illegal activity. All border agents assigned to the south are bi lingual which is one of the primary requirements. They do not need translators. They do not wait till they have thousand or hundred to transport then deport.
No shit Sherlock, therefore, they must have committed an offence (wolf-whistling at my 8 year old daughter and calling me a bitch will get you card checked, hence arrested, where I live), they must have lied about speaking English, and call ICE and get your facts straight before showing your ignorance publicly.

No shit Sherlock, therefore, they must have committed an offence (wolf-whistling at my 8 year old daughter and calling me a bitch will get you card checked, hence arrested, where I live), they must have lied about speaking English, and call ICE and get your facts straight before showing your ignorance publicly.
Read your post again. Then tell me who is ignorant. You did not even tell me what part of the country you live. Do you want me to tell you my resume?

Forum List

Back