2 time convicted gun offender in Chicago...walking free, caught with automatic weapon. Democrats create gun crime. We need to stop them.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So......another criminal with multiple gun felonies out on the street because of democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians...

And trying to murder a police officer......and he is out walking around....

When will people realize that guns are not the problem in this country?

Our problem is the democrat party and their revolving door for violent gun criminals....stop that, and 95% of our gun crime disappears....

A two-time convicted gun offender who’s awaiting trial for allegedly trying to kill a Chicago cop got out on electronic monitoring, escaped, got out on electronic monitoring again, and was caught over the weekend with a handgun capable of generating automatic gunfire, prosecutors say. And yes, in case you lost track of all of that, he was supposed to be on electronic monitoring at the time.
----
To help you fully appreciate Bell’s alleged accomplishments, we’ll start on January 4, 2017. That’s when he was charged with having a defaced handgun in a car on the West Side. He posted bail and was charged with having another gun in a stolen car less than a month later. Bell eventually received two concurrent one-year sentences in those cases, prosecutors said. His parole ended in November 2018.
-----
Three months later, on Feb 2, 2019, Bell was charged with attempted murder of a police officer and other felonies after he allegedly drove his car directly at some Chicago cops and tried to run them over, Assistant State’s Attorney Lorraine Scaduto said. One officer had to push himself off of Bell’s car to avoid being struck, according to Scaduto.

Cops arrested Bell after a pursuit in which he repeatedly drove the wrong way, ran red lights, and crashed two times, Scaduto said. A judge ordered him held without bail and he remained jailed until another judge lowered his bail to $100,000 in November 2019. Bell posted $10,000 to go home on electronic monitoring the next month.

Prosecutors charged him with escape because he violated the electronic monitoring, Scaduto said. An arrest warrant was issued, and he was eventually arrested. A judge ordered him held in lieu of $100,000 for escape and increased bail in his murder case to $250,000.

One month later, on September 11 last year, Bell posted a $15,000 deposit to get out of jail on electronic monitoring again.

Sunday evening, Chicago police officers monitoring a CPD surveillance camera saw Bell — still on electronic monitoring — hand a firearm to another man who then placed it in his jacket on a side street near the Garfield Park Conservatory, Scaduto said.

So......another criminal with multiple gun felonies out on the street because of democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians...

Our problem is the democrat party and their revolving door for violent gun criminals....stop that, and 95% of our gun crime disappears....

Democrats are complete scum.

multiple gun felonies
Once again. Guns don't commit crimes. People do.
Put the humans who commit crimes in prison, and leave the guns alone.
The guns belong to the people, not to gun-grabbing state enforcers or city hall hit squads or federal marshals on a vendetta.

This is a prime example of why I've been saying that the Democrat motto should be, "Criminals, you've got a friend with the Democrat Party." It needs to be put onto bumper stickers and in the dark of night, put on known pro-Democrats cars.
As for individuals like the one cited above, since there is no bail, just don't release him. Keep him incarcerated until trial time and then hand down a mandatory minimum of 10 years for each time caught with a stolen or defaced firearm.
Let the inner-city garbage know that they "aren't special and can't commit crimes without strict punishment."

There are many problems, and they are all related to the organization of the country. When are people, like you, going to realize that?
I agree that guns are not the problem, but what do you have to fix it, much less, try to fix everything? The country was organized over two hundred years ago for a much different society, and the organization of the states has been pretty much the same model of government. Is it possible that the organization of the government is flawed and that that causes problems???

How long have we been proclaiming that guns are not the problem?

This is a prime example of why I've been saying that the Democrat motto should be, "Criminals, you've got a friend with the Democrat Party." It needs to be put onto bumper stickers and in the dark of night, put on known pro-Democrats cars.
As for individuals like the one cited above, since there is no bail, just don't release him. Keep him incarcerated until trial time and then hand down a mandatory minimum of 10 years for each time caught with a stolen or defaced firearm.
Let the inner-city garbage know that they "aren't special and can't commit crimes without strict punishment."
Why hasn't that happened, yet?

How long have you been saying that?

Between Foxx and Pritzker and Lightfoot, all of whom are going full woke retard, Chicago's murder rate is up 34% over last year.

These people are literal morons, watching these criminals run around killing people so they can satisfy their woketard constituents.

We in the middle are in pickle.

The left 'woketards' (thanks, Fueri) had absolutely no sense of humor.

The fascist Trumpers can't think for themselves.

There are many problems, and they are all related to the organization of the country. When are people, like you, going to realize that?
I agree that guns are not the problem, but what do you have to fix it, much less, try to fix everything? The country was organized over two hundred years ago for a much different society, and the organization of the states has been pretty much the same model of government. Is it possible that the organization of the government is flawed and that that causes problems???

How long have we been proclaiming that guns are not the problem?

Easy...

I support a life sentence on any criminal who uses a gun for an actual gun crime..... and 30 years if a criminal is caught in possession of a gun, even if they are not using it at that moment for crime.

This will dry up gun crime over night. Criminals will stop using guns for robberies, rapes and murders.....and those who do will be gone forever......

Criminals will also stop walking around with guns in their pants......which is the leading cause of random gang shootings in our cities. if they are stopped by police, with a gun in their pants, they are gone for 30 years...they will stop carrying those guns, and random gang violence will end.

You implement this with two other things...

1) No More Bargaining Away the Gun Charge.........it must be against the law to bargain away a gun charge as part of a plea deal....this stops.

2) When a criminal is arrested for any crime, and booked in...they will be read the announcement that any use of a gun in a crime is a life sentence without parole, owning or carrying a gun as a felon is a 30 year sentence without parole....when they are released from custody...the same will be read to them again....when they meet their parole officer it will be read to them again.....the U.S. government will also buy and send out Public announcements on this policy on t.v. radio. and cable......

That is how you stop gun crime over night.

Mass shooters are different..... but with only 93 people killed in mass public shootings in 2018, they are not the major problem in gun crime.

The value in my plan......it actually targets the individuals actually using guns to commit crimes and murder people....

It does not require new background check laws, it does not require gun licensing, licensing gun owners, gun registration, new taxes, fees or regulations on guns...

By making gun crime a life sentence, criminals will stop using guns for crime and will stop carrying guns around for protection.....

Also....a nurse, with a legal gun, driving from Pennsylvania, to New Jersey, will not be considered a gun criminal.....that will end. Criminals with a record of crime, caught with a gun will get 30 years, no deals.....and criminals who use guns for actual crime...robbing the local store, rape, robbery, murder.....life without parole...

This, of course, eliminates the need for more gun control laws...we can already do this.....

Mass shooters

1) end gun free zones

2) get the media to stop covering mass shootings like it is the Oscars.....

3) We are already seeing this...get people who know these nuts to report these nuts....

4) Make sure the police who know these nuts arrest these nuts when they have the chance so they will pop on background checks....

What does each do to stop mass shooters....

1) keeps shooters from targeting people, since they target gun free zones.

2) The media not covering it like they are the criminal oscars deters copycats...just like they stopped covering teen suicides to stop the copycat effect

3) The only way to stop mass shooters, since they commit no other crime, is for family, coworkers and neighbors to report their violent behavior....the Odessa shooter should have felonies for the crimes he was committing but they didn't report his shooting his weapon from his front porch....

4) The Parkland shooter had 33 contacts with police and numerous contacts with police at his school.....due to Obama's "Promise Program" the police never arrested him for the felonies he committed....so he didn't pop on the background check..

but what do you have to fix it, much less, try to fix everything?
The same thing he and I have told your kind over and over! STOP LETTING VIOLENT CRIMINALS GO FREE! Copy that down so you won't look like an idiot next time!

Sounds like an issue of bail and every state has bail bondsman. Guidelines for bail are set by states. If all else fails call Dog. Electronic monitoring also seems to be an issue as eventually they will figure a way to beat it.

Still every state sets its own bond laws and all states say unless it is murder or some other defined reason, then they have to set an amount for bond. Then the person has to find someone to post it for him.

The same thing he and I have told your kind over and over! STOP LETTING VIOLENT CRIMINALS GO FREE! Copy that down so you won't look like an idiot next time!
I'm the smartest person here, bud. You, Twittle Dee, were unable to comprehend my comment: the government is not designed to handle the diversity that the nation has evolved to. It was designed for a much less diverse society.

Dude, that's great - why can't you get it to the next step?
Because he's not in charge of anything, dumbass.
Why does he have to be in charge of something - why doesn't the brilliant idea ascend to common sense?

I'm the smartest person here, bud. You, Twittle Dee, were unable to comprehend my comment: the government is not designed to handle the diversity that the nation has evolved to. It was designed for a much less diverse society.

Dude, that's great - why can't you get it to the next step?
Because he's not in charge of anything, dumbass.
Why does he have to be in charge of something - why doesn't the brilliant idea ascend to common sense?

Because there is power to be had by releasing these criminals....and an agenda to be pushed......more gun crime gives the democrats the ability to stampede uninformed Americans into giving them the power to ban and confiscate guns and magazines......if they stopped releasing the guys using the guns illegally, then they would have less power to push their agenda...

Doubt this? Then explain why obama and eric holder sold guns to Mexican drug cartels.......

Where is young thug getting the bail money?

All he has to do is come up with 10% for a bondsman. One time I bailed out my GF when she got busted for a DUI. Before they brought her out I was talking with the guy. It seems like a very lucrative business. He said he started small with bonds like I was posting. As he accrued money, he got to write larger and larger bonds. He said when he writes bonds for guys like this for 100K, he makes 10K for the day IF that's the only bond he writes.

Then I asked him if anybody ever skipped on their bond, and he told me yes they have. He simply files a claim with his insurance company and they refund him the money. Outside of possibly getting robbed (since a lot of this was cash at the time) it seems like a no loss career and you can get wealthy at the same time.

Forum List

Back