2 neo-Nazi Group Members Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison

Two more crazy and violent far right wingers are off the streets and no longer able to harm people. At least for the next 9 or so years.

Their excuses were lame. I fell in with the wrong crowd. Well an adult should be able to recognize a "wrong crowd" and avoid them. Not join them and plan acts of violence in our nation.

One of them was here illegally. He just wants to go back home to Canada but he fled Canada because he was outed as the potentially violent criminal he is. He's not going back to Canada for several years.

So once again it is proven that "Neo Nazis" arent a big threat in the US. I would much rather have Chicago gangs talk about breaking someone out of prison, than have them murder tons of people every week. One is fantasy land and the other is an actual problem.

they are members of "the base" neo-nazi group.
And they were intending to bring down US government and kill people.

That's what the person you replied to agrees with and wants to happen.

You're making the mistake that you replied to a person who loves America, what we are and what we stand for.

That person doesn't.

That person and people like that person wants to kill as many people who disagree with them as they possibly can. They want to tear down our government and destroy our democratic republic to replace it with a christian theocratic fascist dictatorship.

This is what they are. This is what they have always been but up until the bush boy years they cared about keeping it hidden. The mask started to come off in the bush boy years. The trump years just ripped the mask off and threw it away.

I have been watching this all unfold since the reagan years.

Yes, the media needs to hype up maybe 500 'Aryan Nation' types as if they do more damage and are far more dangerous than several hundred thousand gangbangers like Crips n Bloods or several hundred thousand MS-13's and drug cartel wetbacks running amuck, cuz 'Racism N Stuff'. Don't even bring up the dozens of other ethnic-based gangs like the Jamaicans, Cubans, Columbians, Haitians, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc., etc., who also dwarf them.

OR, the thousands of anftia and blm goons, that riot and burn and loot and kill.

Conservatives defending Nazis, how typical.

No one is "defending" them. I did ask for clarification of what they actually DID.

It seems they talked in general terms about doing shit. That is all I got. This could be complete shit.

This nation really has a shortage of actual far right violence. Liberals do tend to manufacture it.

You, btw, area a fucking piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.

No one is "defending" them. I did ask for clarification of what they actually DID.

It seems they talked in general terms about doing shit. That is all I got. This could be complete shit.

This nation really has a shortage of actual far right violence. Liberals do tend to manufacture it.

You, btw, area a fucking piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.
jones is a dipshit.....he is to much of a pussy to defend the bullshit he puts up.....

They 'plotted' n stuff.

Nearly all of those 'white supremacist' groups are kept alive by FBI informants subsidizing their 'leaders' in the first place. It beats having to infiltrate or arrest genuine gangsters, and its an easy media circus for them to create the fiction they're Doing Something to justify their existence. Their main job the last few years was to conduct pogroms against the Democratic Party's enemies, i.e. being a another Cheka working for The Party and fabricating false evidence, covering up crimes committed by Democrats, etc. They need to be dismantled and replaced from the ground up by real cops who really want to serve the public interests and go after real criminals and organized crime, instead of chasing a few fat white guys with bad haircuts and dumb tattoos around Idaho who spend their days drinking beer and writing stupid screeds about Da Joooos all day.

It's hilarious how most of the violent attacks against Jews and Asians and black people are committed by black thugs and hood rats, but the media runs around sniveling about a 'movement' that only exists because the FBI pays it to stay in business and run a couple of websites almost nobody ever visits.
Yeah, all those black guys yelling the "the Jews will not replace us" in Charlottesville....er wait...

Wonder why no black racists and La Raza thugs never get arrested for their murder plots. Must be because they're considered too stupid and since they end up shooting each other or black kids in schoolyards and strollers black pols and the MSM don't see any bling or 'Teachable Moments' to be had in those, I guess.
They do. You need to get out more.

Two more crazy and violent far right wingers are off the streets and no longer able to harm people. At least for the next 9 or so years.

Their excuses were lame. I fell in with the wrong crowd. Well an adult should be able to recognize a "wrong crowd" and avoid them. Not join them and plan acts of violence in our nation.

One of them was here illegally. He just wants to go back home to Canada but he fled Canada because he was outed as the potentially violent criminal he is. He's not going back to Canada for several years.

Meanwhile, America braces for more riots from ANTIFA..

Another win for the good guys.

Forum List

Back