2 men were killed by demon possession

Vietnamese media reported that the two victims are men, along with the cultivation group "Falun Gong", who are said to be "true ghosts", forcing those in the group to kill.
2 victims were killed by demon possession; - halids

1. This is the first I've heard of "Falun Gong" members acting as a CULT.
All the other descriptions are more like a meditative practice and offshoot of Buddhism which is peaceful.

If this is propaganda, I can understand why Falun Gong members complain of false persecution by the Chinese.
But if this story is accurate, I can understand why the Chinese Govt complain it is a CULT and not a peaceful practice as claimed.

2. As for demonic activity, abuse and crime,
I find that the Christian spiritual healing approach to identifying demonic possession and oppression
is the most reliable and safest way to assure REMOVAL of such demonic influences, energy or entities
by DELIVERANCE and exorcism therapy. No other methods guarantee response and recovery from such sickness.
The demonic energies work on a spiritual level or "hierarchy" that only responds to the authority
or the spiritual capacity of prayers joined together in Christ Jesus.

These other cult or occult practices merely ATTRACT the negative "demonic" energies
but it requires the Christian spiritual healing to identify and REMOVE these from people's will and surrounding spiritual environment.

I'm hoping to be killed by a succubus. So far, no luck.

If this is propaganda, I can understand why Falun Gong members complain of false persecution by the Chinese.
It's just commie propaganda being posted here by commie scum.

Chi-com propaganda is the only thing darwing has ever posted here.

Last edited:
I'd say an evil person put those people into barrels and filled them with concrete. That's just the logical conclusion.

Viets are usually..what is it? Presbyterian? Something like that. Methodist?

Idk, their church is across the street from the high school. All Asian.

Just remember that if you ever get designs on taking on the US? There's a rifle aimed at your head behind every blade of grass.

Forum List

Back