1958 'Trackdown' Episode Features Con Man Named Trump Who Wants to Build a Wall

I'm looking for a series about 'Robert L Peters'.... his family affectionately calls him "Pedo Pete". He's a lovable crime family boss with 22 shell companies for laundering stolen cash and 170 Suspicious Activity Reports from the international banking community. Tony Soprano had the anxiety issues which were quite endearing, this one shits its pants in public and stutters like a 3-year old with a head injury.... not quite as endearing, but somewhat relatable, I suppose.

They jumped the shark when Pedo Pete dragged his 11-year old daughter into the shower for a little daddy/daughter statutory rape action, and it looks like the series will be cancelled soon. Apparently, nobody has the stomach for that kind of satanic depravity.

biden robt l peters.jpg

Weird, huh.

What a fucking coincidence.

I heard that his name was really OBama.
Sinkholeholic must be old like me, I watched all the Trackdown episodes. But the Trump in this episode should have been named Biden, as he wanted to build a wall around his city like our current Idiot in Chief, not one to protect the US from murder, drugs, and child trafficking like today's Trump.

Forum List

Back