18 teenage girls accuse David Copperfield of rape and other crimes

He was a chum of Epstein so I am wondering what is going on here. Are these girls suddenly finding courage after all these years ? But having said that 18 is a lot. 1 or 2 maybe looks dodgy. But once you are in the teens there seems to be an inevitability about it.

NB Is this the chap who was suspended in a glass box over the Thames a few years ago. The locals failed to show him any respect and pelted his glass box with chips and hot dogs.
that isn't counting the girls that he cut in half or made to disappear.

Was Weinstein really guilty? I hear one of his convictions was thrown out.

What about Cosby? Some of the claims seemed far fetched.

I observe that the truth is often in-between.

Then why the derail?
It’s not a derail. It is a question put to a posting member who is contributing to the thread.

If you’re afraid of acknowledging why you use that foul avie, it’s ok for you to continue to run from it.

Back ON TOPIC:

Why should anyone necessarily believe old allegations from the supposed victims?

It’s not a derail. It is a question put to a posting member who is contributing to the thread.

If you’re afraid of acknowledging why you use that foul avie, it’s ok for you to continue to run from it.

Back ON TOPIC:

Why should anyone necessarily believe old allegations from the supposed victims?
It's obviously a derail. Why the obsession?

He is. Then you tried to derail the thread by posting about Republicans, which has nothing to do with Copperfield.

It seems like you're trying to derail the discussion because another PedoDem is being exposed, and that's a problem for you.
You're the one who made the thread about political party.
He is. Then you tried to derail the thread by posting about Republicans, which has nothing to do with Copperfield.

It seems like you're trying to derail the discussion because another PedoDem is being exposed, and that's a problem for you.

Forum List

Back