17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive

You shouldnt use the term intelligence at all being cave monkey. Imitation is not really considered learning.
You're black ffs
If it's common, show us an example.
If you had a brain I wouldnt have to show you an example.
You CAN'T provide an example because, an example doesn't exist.
I can provide a book full of examples. However, I dont prove things to those that lack intellect such as yourself.
You should use the term 'intelligence" judiciously given your race. You are the pits of intellect because of your race.

Better you should amuse us with jungle bunny stories which we can all deride.
You shouldnt use the term intelligence at all being cave monkey. Imitation is not really considered learning.
You're black ffs. What would you know about it? Speak about jungle bunny civilizations for our amusement instead.

CWtOcVRWIAAeMkK.jpg

The MSM remains "silent" because ----- that's not what they were arrested for.

Not a single one of them.

Read your own link.

--- or do you actually believe anything you find on Googly Images is, like, "reality"?

Stupid fuck...

What they were "charged with" isn't always the same as the REASON they were arrested.

Diga me Tonto -- what's the title of this thread?
Looks like a declarative statement to me.

Kinda like how you libs say Mike Brown was shot for shoplifting. No...he wasnt. But it was part of the domino effect.

Who in the fuck is "Mike Brown"?
I'm sure he's doing a helluva job but I posted nothing on any "Mike Brown".

Not content with making up article content ... on they go to fabricating post content.

You're black ffs
If you had a brain I wouldnt have to show you an example.
You CAN'T provide an example because, an example doesn't exist.
I can provide a book full of examples. However, I dont prove things to those that lack intellect such as yourself.
You should use the term 'intelligence" judiciously given your race. You are the pits of intellect because of your race.

Better you should amuse us with jungle bunny stories which we can all deride.
You're black ffs. What would you know about it? Speak about jungle bunny civilizations for our amusement instead.
Of course I'm Black. That has nothing to do with you being a cave monkey. Thats mother natures decision.

Read your own link.

--- or do you actually believe anything you find on Googly Images is, like, "reality"?

Stupid fuck...

What they were "charged with" isn't always the same as the REASON they were arrested.

So the title of the thread '17 blacks burn white girl' is just meaningless horseshit?

Read your own link.

Stupid fuck...

Kinda like how you libs say Mike Brown was shot for shoplifting. No...he wasnt. But it was part of the domino effect.

Not content with making up article content ... on they go to fabricating post content.

Some of the 17 did it. Common sense tells us that. I assume they all did until proven otherwise. Pack animals tend to act in concert with each other when violence or sexual attacks occur.

Read your own link.

Stupid fuck...

Some of the 17 did it. Common sense tells us that. I assume they all did until proven otherwise. Pack animals tend to act in concert with each other when violence or sexual attacks occur.

Says who? Not the cops.

So there's the OP....and who?

Read your own link.

Stupid fuck...

So the title of the thread '17 blacks burn white girl' is just meaningless horseshit?

Its more of an opinion. I share the opinion. The cops do to or they wouldn't have arrested the herd to pick apart who all took part in it. As I said....pack animals tend to all jump in when violence and sexual attacks occur so I assume the entire herd did it too.

Black Gangster Disciples.

Ahem.

"Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob gangs". That's three entitites.

It's right there in the OP.
Moreover, "black" modifies "gangster" which modifies the noun, which is "disciples".

The point remains -- their races were not identified. The OP made it up.
Just as the last bullshit artist did. He got busted too.
'Black' modifies 'people'. Or, sort of 'people'. Maybe animals.
You're reaching in order to excuse the obvious. Dishonest.

I'm reading the English language. I even know how it works. You should try it.
The inconvenient fact remains whatever the first entity means, two other entities follow it.
The other inconvenient fact remains, the article never identified the 17 as "black". The OP made that up.

I said that before, as long as two months ago, but some o' y'all remain dedicatedly dense.

HEY Pogo....the OP didn't make up the fact that they're all black. We have mugshots. They're all black. And not Colin Powell or Obama or Mike Singletary black.....savage barbarian black.

FBI: 17 indicted in Panola County gang offensive

That's the same article I shot down months ago. It pictures six people. "Six" is not "seventeen".

Summa y'all can't read, some can't count. Some prolly multitask.
So, because it's 6 instead of 17, they're not black?

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs,

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

What if the races were reversed?
Now, watch the loones coming out of the woodwork saying "Faux" news is not credible, lying..blah...blah...blah....

Fox Noise was simply passing on a story from the Clarion Ledger. And even they didn't construct the bullshit title the thread uses. Nor did the Clarion Ledger. Nor did either one of them claim these 17, or any one of them at all, was involved in the murder.

Nor, again, did either one describe the 17 as "black".

In other words the only part of the title the OP didn't pull out of his own ass is "white girl alive".

Read your own link.

Stupid fuck...

Says who? Not the cops.

If you knew how LE worked you'd know....if they brought these 17 in....some of them did it. Rico laws would allow anyone associated with them to be brought in also. They brought in the herd members most likely to have committed the killing.

Of course I'm Black. That has nothing to do with you being a cave monkey. Thats mother natures decision.
As is intelligence. That was my point. Go back to being the Uncle Remus of jungle bunny civilizations. Those stories are cute.
Thats correct. Nature chose to endow you with hair that attracts lice instead of intelligence. You need to take it up with mother nature.

Ahem.

"Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob gangs". That's three entitites.

It's right there in the OP.
Moreover, "black" modifies "gangster" which modifies the noun, which is "disciples".

The point remains -- their races were not identified. The OP made it up.
Just as the last bullshit artist did. He got busted too.
'Black' modifies 'people'. Or, sort of 'people'. Maybe animals.
You're reaching in order to excuse the obvious. Dishonest.

I'm reading the English language. I even know how it works. You should try it.
The inconvenient fact remains whatever the first entity means, two other entities follow it.
The other inconvenient fact remains, the article never identified the 17 as "black". The OP made that up.

I said that before, as long as two months ago, but some o' y'all remain dedicatedly dense.

HEY Pogo....the OP didn't make up the fact that they're all black. We have mugshots. They're all black. And not Colin Powell or Obama or Mike Singletary black.....savage barbarian black.

FBI: 17 indicted in Panola County gang offensive

That's the same article I shot down months ago. It pictures six people. "Six" is not "seventeen".

Summa y'all can't read, some can't count. Some prolly multitask.
So, because it's 6 instead of 17, they're not black?

What, am I a fucking math teacher now?

If you have 17 apples, and you know where six of them are ---- then you don't know where 11 of them are.

Wow.

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs,

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

Now, watch the loones coming out of the woodwork saying "Faux" news is not credible, lying..blah...blah...blah....

Fox Noise was simply passing on a story from the Clarion Ledger. And even they didn't construct the bullshit title the thread uses. Nor did the Clarion Ledger. Nor did either one of them claim these 17, or any one of them at all, was involved in the murder.

In other words the only part of the title the OP didn't pull out of his own ass is "white girl alive".

Yeah. I'm sure the gangs those 6 belong too have lots of Norwegians and Chinese people in it.

I am just guessing you are tenured.... what do you teach, English Language and Literature?

Read your own link.

Stupid fuck...

Says who? Not the cops.

If you knew how LE worked you'd know....if they brought these 17 in....some of them did it. Rico laws would allow anyone associated with them to be brought in also. They brought in the herd members most likely to have committed the killing.

I ask again --- What's the TITLE OF THE THREAD, runaway boy?

Yeah. I'm sure the gangs those 6 belong too have lots of Norwegians and Chinese people in it.

What you're "sure of" while scratching your ass four hundred miles away cannot possibly be more irrelevant.

Says who? Not the cops.

I ask again --- What's the TITLE OF THE THREAD, runaway boy?

As I said....opinion. It's the OPs opinion that it's what happened. I tend to agree.

What you're "sure of" while scratching your ass four hundred miles away cannot possibly be more irrelevant.

So the Black Gangster Disciples let blond headed kids from Utah join?

I am just guessing you are tenured.... what do you teach, English Language and Literature?

Is any of what I just posted untrue?

OK then. The thread is bullshit. And it was bullshit two months ago, as noted in my first post here.
You cannot argue with reality. Can't be done.

Forum List

Back