16 million guns were legally purchased in 2022 👍

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Not a record year...but number three all time I believe.

"Guns transferred or bought by concealed carry permit holders in states where permits allow individuals to forgo NICS checks at point of purchase are not included in the 16,425,484 sales figure. Therefore, the actual number of gun sales for 2022 may actually be much higher."

Screenshot_20221222_113933_9GAG.jpg

"Guns transferred or bought by concealed carry permit holders in states where permits allow individuals to forgo NICS checks at point of purchase are not included in the 16,425,484 sales figure. Therefore, the actual number of gun sales for 2022 may actually be much higher."

Don't forget the $84 billion in weapons and military equipment Biden turned over to the Taliban...which ended up in Iran, Russia, China, and on eBay. Or how about the $100 billion Biden gave to Ukraine.

Gun ownership is a good idea....but.....
Worshiping at the alter of the bullet?

Live by the bullet....die by the bullet.
Not if you are sane enough, stable enough, and keep yourself well-trained enough to protect yourself in-the-moment, when police are 10 minutes away and by Supreme Court ruling, not under any obligation to protect, anyway.

I wonder how many (guns) were privately (ahem) manufactured. That's the more interesting number. No different than carving a stick and fire hardening its sharpened tip. I hear 3D printers are selling like garden gnomes . . . all across the once free world.

Gun ownership is NOT a good idea you say ????
You misunderstood what he was emphasizing. Read it again. First line was "gun ownership a good idea.., but "

Last line was live by the bullet die by the bullet. This is not the writing of someone enthusiastic of people defending themselves (as necessary) legally owned, maintained and carried firearms.

I on the other hand own several weapon, by type. All in the house, loaded and secured, with extra ammo close to the weapon, including extra loaded magazines. I am well trained (also have trained other), and do range practice on a regular basis and not only carry as constitution, but am fully schooled, background checked, qualified and with carry permit signed off by the State of Tennessee as well as the Department of Homeland Defense and have been for years, good for 30 plus states.

My PPQ M2 service size (15+1), in my shoulder holster with 2 extra magazines is more important to me than American Express. I don't leave home much without it much, and never at night, unless flying.

Forum List

Back