14 year old kills his bully

He knew what he had to do, but he should have been stealthy about it. Now he's gonna get an "F" on his test, for felony.

Liberals want the nation flooded with latinos. This is what you get. It's a war and children are fighting it.

I'm not surprised the kid killed him. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more to bullies in school and domestic abusers.

Does it take a special sort of person, or perhaps a special class, to decipher what libs want? I ask because jillian is awfully certain that nobody (except libs?) understands them...

I'm not surprised the kid killed him. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more to bullies in school and domestic abusers.

We have made it so that violence when used in defense is treated as just as bad as violence when used to intimidate and harass. It allows this tension to fester and boil, because anyone defending knows they will get in just as much trouble as the instigator, and the instigator often cares less about the consequences.

So basically the bullied kid takes it, ferments, and as in this case, occasionally lashes fatally out, when a simple fight months ago may have solved this all.

What is the modern definition of "relentlessly bullied"? Does it mean coming home with a bloody nose every day or does it translate to cyber insults or name calling? Does the fact that they were "facebook friends" cancel out charges of "relentless bullying"? Something ain't right about the story.

Adults teach their kids to bully and to react to any and all disagreements with lethal violence.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

^^^ If taking someone out is the only way to bring their bad choice of action to a stop, then to me, there shouldn't be any court, juvenile or any other form. What had to be done was done and that is all that there is to it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ If taking someone out is the only way to bring their bad choice of action to a stop, then to me, there shouldn't be any court, juvenile or any other form. What had to be done was done and that is all that there is to it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Oh, gosh. Jesus would just be loving you right now.

I remember being ganged up on by 3 classmates when I was about 14. They pinned me down and told me they were going to cut me and let me bleed to death. Of course they weren't serious, but at the time being 14 and laying there scared and unable to move I totally believed them. If this kid was being bullied relentlessly like witnesses say he may have honestly thought this was his only option to survive.

I remember being ganged up on by 3 classmates when I was about 14. They pinned me down and told me they were going to cut me and let me bleed to death. Of course they weren't serious, but at the time being 14 and laying there scared and unable to move I totally believed them. If this kid was being bullied relentlessly like witnesses say he may have honestly thought this was his only option to survive.

I can understand that. It may well be that was what was in his head. And I understand kids don't always go to adults to get help when they are bullied. Still, that doesn't make killing the other boy a good alternative. This is a terrible situation on all sides. Just terrible. It's too bad someone wasn't able to help these children before it came to this.

Forum List

Back