13 polls had Clinton beating trump by a lot this time in 2016

..there are a lot of the kids in college and 18 year olds that don't know shit about what real life is......they get their info from MSM and social media
if Biden has a chance, it's because of the them

I almost lost some sleep, NOT.. Trump wins big, I thi k we should focus on the senate retire Nancy Pelosi
And since polls measure the popular vote (not the electoral vote) and Hillary won the popular vote, then your thread failed.

I almost lost some sleep, NOT.. Trump wins big, I thi k we should focus on the senate retire Nancy Pelosi
But that was before the much maligned, then FBI Director James Comey re-opened the investigation of her email, 11 days before the election. To this day, I cannot say it was a bad thing, knowing it cost her the election. For all my dislike and mistrust of the orange buffoon, I cannot say she would have been any better, and being smarter, better connected with political elite and knowing government better, may have been worse. If only he could have saved us from 4 years of trump, also. I am proud, I knew better than to vote for either one of them.

Hillary ain’t running this time

This is more like 2008 than 2016
Neil Young said "a man needs a maid" Tump is not much of a man, so he rents maids. What he needs is a villain, and he hasn't got one this time. He's outta here.

Neil Young said "a man needs a maid" Tump is not much of a man, so he rents maids. What he needs is a villain, and he hasn't got one this time. He's outta here.

In 2016, Trump benefitted from the “I hate Hillary” faction. There is not an “I hate Biden“ faction

In 2016, Trump benefitted from a strong Third Party which drew the “None of the above” vote. There are no credible third party candidates.

In 2016, Trump benefitted from the “I hate Hillary” faction. There is not an “I hate Biden“ faction

In 2016, Trump benefitted from a strong Third Party which drew the “None of the above” vote. There are no credible third party candidates.
I did 3rd party in 2016, for first time in my life. I didn't the like Hill or Donnie. Still got stuck with one of them. To read people on here, anybody that supports Joe is a vile, communist, leftest, scum. They would like to make a villain out the majority of the people of the country. Not going to fly. Trump is the villain this time, of his own making. You are correct, 3rd party will have no effect this go around.

Last edited:

I did 3rd party in 2016, for first time in my life. I didn't the Hill or Donnie. Still got stuck with one of them. To read people on here, anybody that supports Joe is a vile, communist, leftest, scum. They would like to make a villain out the majority of the people of the country. Not going to fly. Trump is the villain this time, of his own making. You are correct, 3rd party will have no effect this go around.
Trump was the villain the year before the 2016 election. It has been non stop since then by the media/entertainers/politicians and elites.

But that was before the much maligned, then FBI Director James Comey re-opened the investigation of her email, 11 days before the election. To this day, I cannot say it was a bad thing, knowing it cost her the election. For all my dislike and mistrust of the orange buffoon, I cannot say she would have been any better, and being smarter, better connected with political elite and knowing government better, may have been worse. If only he could have saved us from 4 years of trump, also. I am proud, I knew better than to vote for either one of them.
Well with 20 something days to
The election biden tells Americans we don’t have to know if he wants to Make America a dictatorship by packing the court ending the filibuster.. lol he snapped at a report today” NO AMERICANS DONT NEED TO KNOW MY DECISION “ lol Sunday morning news will be good

I did 3rd party in 2016, for first time in my life. I didn't the Hill or Donnie. Still got stuck with one of them. To read people on here, anybody that supports Joe is a vile, communist, leftest, scum. They would like to make a villain out the majority of the people of the country. Not going to fly. Trump is the villain this time, of his own making. You are correct, 3rd party will have no effect this go around.
Trump was the villain the year before the 2016 election. It has been non stop since then by the media/entertainers/politicians and elites.
Well deserved, I'm sure.

The election biden tells Americans we don’t have to know if he wants to Make America a dictatorship by packing the court ending the filibuster.. lol he snapped at a report today” NO AMERICANS DONT NEED TO KNOW MY DECISION “ lol Sunday morning news will be good
Gee, I can't wait. Would not give them an answer, eh. Good move. Go Joe.

Gee, I can't wait. Would not give them an answer, eh. Good move. Go Joe.
Try to win some elections

Forum List

Back