10 reasons it must be great to be joe biden

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Well.....how much longer can joe go?.....now he is falling and falling.....I mean like falling 3 times in one day. Did anyone see that? The msm tried their best to cover it up and actually did a pretty good job of covering it up....but there are videos out there.

Irregardless.....anyway you look at it Joe is a rarity....actually an inspiration for all the mentally deficient joes out dere.....he is a good example of what any mentally deficient joe can do and he has many reasons to feel blessed and entitled....here are a few of them.

Well.....how much longer can joe go?.....now he is falling and falling.....I mean like falling 3 times in one day. Did anyone see that? The msm tried their best to cover it up and actually did a pretty good job of covering it up....but there are videos out there.

Irregardless.....anyway you look at it Joe is a rarity....actually an inspiration for all the mentally deficient joes out dere.....he is a good example of what any mentally deficient joe can do and he has many reasons to feel blessed and entitled....here are a few of them.

Scary that it is all very much true!

Hard to deny any of those.

He can always feel good about himself laughing at that decrepit old man who lives in his mirror. I mean, c'mon man, who is that guy?

1616318405716.png

Plugs gets to molest little girls with full immunity now. He can finger his Visiting Angel and touch little boys when the mood strikes him.... "aww, that's just Joe" is what the msm politburo has been instructed to push.

Fake presidency with benefits.... what a dream come true for this stuttering fucktard.

Plugs gets to molest little girls with full immunity now. He can finger his Visiting Angel and touch little boys when the mood strikes him.... "aww, that's just Joe" is what the msm politburo has been instructed to push.

Fake presidency with benefits.... what a dream come true for this stuttering fucktard.

View attachment 470630

He is a drooling imbecile.

China and Russia are going to fuck us hard.

Funny. It, and the videos were on every one of my news feeds today.
I guess when you say "cover it up" what you mean is that "RIGHTWINGNEWS.COM" told you the MSM "covered it up" and since you don't bother to check for yourself you just believe whatever stupid claim this "trusted news site" spews in your direction.

Trump tried his best to lie and cheat even before Biden won the nomination. Lied and cheated more during the election. Lied and cheated more after the election. Know who's president? That's right. The smartest guy in the room. The guy they said was done after IA and NH. Joe is president making him smarter than Trump and anyone who voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back