10 California bills you must oppose

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

These universally dangerous bills are about to be voted on in the California legislature! If passed, these bills will change everything for people who want to Live, Work or Learn in the State of CA while exercising their right to medical freedom.

It is detrimental the ppl look at this and share it, often what takes place in CA. Takes place across the country.

Again they are coming for your Children.

FE31D710-36D9-47E9-A30F-FA2348CB82E5.jpeg

• Banned
If refering to me, I don’t not give the world my visible information data gathered is data kept. FOREVER to be used against you in the new world order. China’s laughing their asses off how we are going to live worse than the slaves they have in place already.

With the crazy crap California has been doing I think I have it all figured out. They want the people to leave so they can replace each citizen with a wind turbine. LOL! I've said it before we should of built a wall around California.

With the crazy crap California has been doing I think I have it all figured out. They want the people to leave so they can replace each citizen with a wind turbine. LOL! I've said it before we should of built a wall around California.
Then Wall off New Jersey , Connecticut , Colorado , Maryland , Oregon , Illinois , Washington State , New York , Massachusetts , Hawaii ...

Pretty scenes or not our childrens lives are at stake and nobody even gives a dam my gawd.

This means children ages 12 through 17 can, without a parent's knowledge or consent, receive the COVID vaccine at school, at a walk-in clinic or pharmacy, or any other vaccine site.

Senate Bill 871 proposed by Senator Pan (D-Sacramento) this week, aims to add the COVID-19 Vaccine to the list of already mandatory immunization schedule required for students (K-12) to attend school. Students will be required to get the COVID-19 vaccine to attend school by January 1, 2023, even without Full FDA Approval. This Bill will also remove any Personal Belief exemptions that would allow parents not to vaccinate.

"SB1464 - Requires law enforcement to enforce public health guidelines or lose their funding."

So, these dipshits don't want cops to show up in cases of violent domestic disturbance, opting instead for a "mental health professional", but they want them to enforce public health guidelines?

Fuck them...

Forum List

Back