10.000 Muscovites ARRIVE IN GEORGIA DAILY! 100k went to Kazakhstan. I LOVE HOW LOO TROLLED potin in Sochi

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
10.000 Muscovites ARRIVE IN GEORGIA DAILY!
Just read 100k went to Kazakhstan
so far as well. It’s starting to become a humanitarian crisis. This is absolutely Moscow´s imperial KAPUT....
I LOVE HOW LO TROLLED potin in Sochi , dont worry vovka dont worry sit tight :lol:

so far as well. It’s starting to become a humanitarian crisis. This is absolutely Moscow´s imperial KAPUT....
I LOVE HOW LO TROLLED potin in Sochi , dont worry vovka dont worry sit tight :lol:

I saw video of the Georgians telling Russians to go back home.

they are security risk for Europe, do you think NZ, Australia , Canada can take them ?
Russians already living in Georgia say the new arrivals are not the enemy to Georgia.
Tell me Georgians are saying or believing that themselves. More conflict.

Pootin looks like a man utterly defeated, but unable to concede.

Rats fleeing a sinking ship.

I have no sympathy for them. For 7 months they have been silent. Only when it might affect them personally, they are suddenly against Putin's "little war", as Lavrov called it...

No, they don't want them, and we don't want them here in the U.S. Do not send them West.
I SEE YOUR POINT, AND I HATE THEM MUCH MORE THAN YOU DO

Rats fleeing a sinking ship.

I have no sympathy for them. For 7 months they have been silent. Only when it might affect them personally, they are suddenly against Putin's "little war", as Lavrov called it...
yes,+1 m they thought its just a game , blaming us and Ukraine for this war .

the only one solution :

clit7crumaeth4g-svapg.jpg

Forum List

Back