1 Million Covid Test Kits Expire In Florida Warehouse In December As Cases Rise

We dont go there.

Because it is a shithole.

And the rest of that tripe you posted has been so thoroughly debunked, that I can now put you in Q la la land.

I knew you were a halfwit but damn.

Well a LOT of Americans are moving there to escape Blue States and Cities.

I know that scares you.

As well it should.

A Florida official admitted Thursday that as many as 1 million COVID-19 test kits expired in a state warehouse over the last few days of December while coronavirus cases were skyrocketing and Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis said nothing about the health crisis.

Ron DeSantis is a fool, and a liar. And he just became another loser, in a long line of losers from Florida. You do know that outside the safety of that shithole you run, the media is going tear you a new asshole right ronny boy?

See you down the road dipshit.

Yes.

Tell all your lefty pals to stay the fuck out of this state. You are not welcome.

A Florida official admitted Thursday that as many as 1 million COVID-19 test kits expired in a state warehouse over the last few days of December while coronavirus cases were skyrocketing and Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis said nothing about the health crisis.

Ron DeSantis is a fool, and a liar. And he just became another loser, in a long line of losers from Florida. You do know that outside the safety of that shithole you run, the media is going tear you a new asshole right ronny boy?

First of all there has been no shortage of of the vaccine and second Palm Beach County is run by Democrats you moron.

I blame Governor Elect Youngkin.

We dont go there.

And the rest of that tripe you posted has been so thoroughly debunked, that I can now put you in Q la la land.

1641662724550.png

Every place I go here in Florida there are signs for free walk in vaccines. Any pharmacy, grocery store with a pharmacy, clinic, doctor's office, you name it. Many businesses have arranged for vaccines in the workplace. No waiting or appointment needed. The supply is greater than the demand nowadays.

Absolutely no shortage whatsoever. If you want to get vaccinated then it is easy peasy.

The Democrats running Palm County may have fucked something up at their level but we have competent leadership from DeSantis at the state level.

In addition to the vaccines DeSantis has opened free walk in treatment centers for Monoconal, despite President Shitforbrains opposing it. That treatment saved one of my best friends. Very bad symptoms and she went to the Monoconal treatment center and was feeling great two days later. If President Shitforbrains had his way she would have to go to a hospital and could have died before getting the right treatment.

Now here in Florida, like the rest of the country, there is a shortage of testing because of the Omicron variant but that is being worked as best it can.

Florida still leads the nation in Liberty while maintaining some of the lowest infection and death rates.

Great Governor!

It appears Skew that you’ve been had by leftist word changes! Using the phrase “that shithole” to describe a state ranked in the top 10 states economically speaking? The never ending word changes since 2021, such as we saw with Webster’s redefining “vaccine”, needs to now add this new phrase to describe all top 10 states ranked highest on freedom and economics scales!

Suggestion- and you can trust me on this as I’m an honest person lol - it is not the other poster who is a dip shit. When you start a topic you need to be pretty informed on it, don’t you? lol

Wow, every 5 days someone in Florida dies from the ChiCom Flu.
That’s better than the annual flu season.
1641667652382.png

AOC mother lives in Miami shit for brains.

You pussies are scared to death of that girl arent you?

You should be.

But the topic of the thread is Deathsantis letting 1 million Covid tests go to waste in a state with lines of people who cant get them, and infections out of control.

Denial only works in your world fruitcake. Its not going to work outside of Floriduh.

We dont go there.

It's a shithole........so are all Red States.............Don't come here.............Don't come here.........Stay put in the Blue cities.............Don't come here...........You are getting sleepy...........

You should be.

But the topic of the thread is Deathsantis letting 1 million Covid tests go to waste in a state with lines of people who cant get them, and infections out of control.

Denial only works in your world fruitcake. Its not going to work outside of Floriduh.
Seeing how she's a full blown commie bitch, yes, we're scared. You should be, too.

You should be.

You are fucking lying like most Moon Bats do all the time. Show me the lines of people in Palm County or anywhere else in the state that are waiting to get the vaccine.

Nowadays there are lines for testing like the rest of the US but none for getting the vaccine.

Well, these people think this is just a flu.

They don't care.

Forum List

Back