1% Joe Biden Calls Ann Coulter ‘That Conservative Blonde Woman’

Biden Finds a Way To Trash Rush Limbaugh, 'Conservative Blonde Woman' Over Gov't Shutdown

Biden forgot to say attractive conservative blonde.

Coulter responded thusly: "If Joe Biden wants monikers to be based on a person’s hair, I’m down with it, but that means from now on, he’s “Plugs.”

I'm sure he has been called worst names by said people, and if she is attractive its only your opinion. She an anorexic want to be 25. And Rush is a fat pig ex druggy, but he might still be on drugs, sure sounds like it.

Biden Finds a Way To Trash Rush Limbaugh, 'Conservative Blonde Woman' Over Gov't Shutdown

Coulter responded thusly: "If Joe Biden wants monikers to be based on a person’s hair, I’m down with it, but that means from now on, he’s “Plugs.”

I'm sure he has been called worst names by said people, and if she is attractive its only your opinion. She an anorexic want to be 25.

I don’t like Coulter. She’s too rightwing for me, and I don’t find her particularly attractive either

I'm sure he has been called worst names by said people, and if she is attractive its only your opinion. She an anorexic want to be 25. And Rush is a fat pig ex druggy, but he might still be on drugs, sure sounds like it.

I bet you get upset when people call Rosie O fat.

Coulter should have fired back with "that shitferbrains doddering child groping old fool"

Is he a child groper, I want and insist proof?? I will be waiting. Coulter, how many out of wedlock affairs has she had, never married, old maid, wonder about L. Ingraham as well. Two rich spoiled brats, that make a living off their far right opinions and racism, and mouths.

The lying K**T can't even come up with an original name, and has to mindlessly parrot the worthless lying scum POS Russia Limbaugh!

Coulter should have fired back with "that shitferbrains doddering child groping old fool"

Is he a child groper, I want and insist proof?? I will be waiting. Coulter, how many out of wedlock affairs has she had, never married, old maid, wonder about L. Ingraham as well. Two rich spoiled brats, that make a living off their far right opinions and racism, and mouths.

Google is your friend PenelopePeeWee

I think when Newton stated every action has a reaction, I think he should have said overreaction.

I wonder if they both just dated D'Souza or had sex with him.

You are right, ever use it, back up your assumption with proof, or quick calling him a child grouper.

Biden is an embarrassment to the U.S., but mostly to himself. Maybe he can fade away with the other irrelevant Democrats. Hillary, Obama, Kerry, Gore...….Bill.....….

I wonder if they both just dated D'Souza or had sex with him.

You are right, ever use it, back up your assumption with proof, or quick calling him a child grouper.

It's a pretty safe bet that Joe didn't get permission for any of this groping.

joe.jpeg

The lying K**T can't even come up with an original name, and has to mindlessly parrot the worthless lying scum POS Russia Limbaugh!
Easy big guy. Both of them had cute harmless quips. Better than one more argument about the wall/fence/barrier. Tuesday night, president Donald Trump will clear all that up.

Forum List

Back