1 in 5 evangelicals reject Bible’s teaching on gender: report

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
A new study has revealed that 22% of U.S. evangelicals appear to reject the Bible’s teaching that the gender of a person as male or female is given by God, the Creator, and instead believe in “gender fluidity.”

While 73% of American evangelicals disagree that “gender identity is a matter of choice,” 22% say they believe in that statement, according to the LifeWay Research “State of Theology” poll released Sept. 8.

The survey, sponsored by Orlando-based Ligonier Ministries, and conducted by surveying more than 3,000 Americans in March, also showed that Americans with evangelical beliefs (73%) are more likely to disagree that “gender identity is a matter of choice” than those without evangelical beliefs (47%).

The survey found that Americans in the Northeast are the most likely to agree with gender fluidity, at 44%, and so are those in the age group of 18 to 34, at 50%. However, Americans age 50-64 are the most likely to disagree (64%).

Further, the poll reveals that Americans in a rural area (56%) are more likely to disagree with gender fluidity than those in a large city (45%).

Thessalonians 2:3
" 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; "

Interesting

A new study has revealed that 22% of U.S. evangelicals appear to reject the Bible’s teaching that the gender of a person as male or female is given by God, the Creator, and instead believe in “gender fluidity.”

While 73% of American evangelicals disagree that “gender identity is a matter of choice,” 22% say they believe in that statement, according to the LifeWay Research “State of Theology” poll released Sept. 8.

The survey, sponsored by Orlando-based Ligonier Ministries, and conducted by surveying more than 3,000 Americans in March, also showed that Americans with evangelical beliefs (73%) are more likely to disagree that “gender identity is a matter of choice” than those without evangelical beliefs (47%).

The survey found that Americans in the Northeast are the most likely to agree with gender fluidity, at 44%, and so are those in the age group of 18 to 34, at 50%. However, Americans age 50-64 are the most likely to disagree (64%).

Further, the poll reveals that Americans in a rural area (56%) are more likely to disagree with gender fluidity than those in a large city (45%).

" 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; "

Interesting

Then, very simply, they are not and likely never have been Christians. That's all there is to it. God created man. God created woman from a part of man's living body. The end. The devil cannot create life in any form or anything else original, really. What the devil can do is twist the form of that which already exists into something different, but never something new. Live it, love it, fucking believe it.

Interesting

Do you beleive God knew you in the womb?

The transgender issue is the craziest and most confusing issue in society today

the suggestion that some Christians are unsure about what to believe is not surprising

Interesting

He took my face and breathed the breath of life into me so yes I do.

Interesting

Yup

Interesting

So let me translate that for everyone. Allow me a moment to rewrite the headline here, to clear everything up.....

1 in 5 evangelicals................ isn't.

Interesting

Are you jewish?

Interesting

Are you jewish?

LOL, no.

Interesting

Are you jewish?

LOL, no.

Usually the Jewish say a fetus is a child upon their first breath.

So why did God create so many intersex infants.

Interesting

Are you jewish?

LOL, no.

It is human at Conception, it always was until Roe and the guilt that came from killing one.

Interesting

Are you jewish?

LOL, no.

It is human at Conception, it always was until Roe and the guilt that came from killing one.

Do you believe God made any mistakes , obviously no, so you believe gender is fluid.

Interesting

Are you jewish?

LOL, no.

Do you believe God made any mistakes , obviously no, so you believe gender is fluid.

Oh look!!!!! A pagan telling me what I believe!!!!! People make choices, that's their perogative.

I am sorry, but this is asininely stupid. And just shows how ridiculous the narrative pushers will go to attempt to prove a point.
The notion that 73% of Christians don't believe in the 2 biological sexes is farcical. Ludicrous and not even beginning to being believable.
Pure nonsense.

Forum List

Back