1 in 3 babies born in England/Wales aren't English/Welsh

Why do you care enough to get all depressed as hell over this? Getting personally offended by broad social trends is dumb.

• Banned
Why do you care enough to get all depressed as hell over this? Getting personally offended by broad social trends is dumb.

Because this is where I come from. I am part English and the larger trend is its happening all over Europe and the US...think about that..what do all those areas have in common? Why isn't it happening in Africa or Asia?

I hate to break it to you, but as times change, so do demographics. Of course everybody with half a brain knew this, but it doesn't stop retarded wanna-be Nazis from dreaming.

Because this is where I come from. I am part English and the larger trend is its happening all over Europe and the US...think about that..what do all those areas have in common? Why isn't it happening in Africa or Asia?

Populations are mixing due to immigration all over the world, so what? Do you think the world needs to be a place of militarized borders and minority subjugation? Stupid question, of course you do.

We'll all be brown in a couple hundred years. Then we'll have to find some other reason to hate. I'm sure we'll come up with something.

Muslim fecundity is fairly high wherever they go. The Brits are currently in a population death spiral, babies don't come that cheap, and fornicating anally doesn't produce that enormously expensive offspring too often. However, rectal epithelium is less resistant to penetration by pathogen that vaginal epithelium and bypassing Mother Nature and her built in protections does have a price.

Last edited:

I don't know. Do you think maybe the Joooos are responsible?

Muslim fecundity is fairly high wherever they go. The Brits are currently in a population death spiral, babies don't come that cheap, and fornicating anally doesn't produce that enormously expensive offspring too often. However, rectal epithelium is less resistant to penetration by pathogen that vaginal epithelium and bypassing Mother Nature and her built in protections does have a price.

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

Question for liberals who love this kind of diversity, so that the people indigenous to countries could possibly become minorities in their own countries. Say if a bunch of white christians decided to move to Pakistan and eventually pakistanis would become a minority in their own country, and they had no place on earth to go to where they would be a majority, because they aren't one even in their own country. Would you be celebrating this? No, you'd be crying about imperialism, white supremacy and even "genocide". Some liberals are so insane they think gentrification is a "form of genocide"... Is it wrong from English people to be worried about becoming a minority in their own country? Third worlders who flee to the west have their third world shitholes they cold always return to and be a majority member there, but you have no issue with other people losing their majority status in their own countries. You call that "diversity"

I hate to break it to you, but as times change, so do demographics. Of course everybody with half a brain knew this, but it doesn't stop retarded wanna-be Nazis from dreaming.
It is only happening because the British government is letting it happen. In Russia the Russian government is getting women to have more babies by offering financial assistance up to 9k to have a 2nd child and its working. White's in England are literally committing racial suicide.

Populations are mixing due to immigration all over the world, so what? Do you think the world needs to be a place of militarized borders and minority subjugation? Stupid question, of course you do.
Yes.
We'll all be brown in a couple hundred years. Then we'll have to find some other reason to hate. I'm sure we'll come up with something.

No we won't.

Question for liberals who love this kind of diversity, so that the people indigenous to countries could possibly become minorities in their own countries. Say if a bunch of white christians decided to move to Pakistan and eventually pakistanis would become a minority in their own country, and they had no place on earth to go to where they would be a majority, because they aren't one even in their own country. Would you be celebrating this? No, you'd be crying about imperialism, white supremacy and even "genocide". Some liberals are so insane they think gentrification is a "form of genocide"... Is it wrong from English people to be worried about becoming a minority in their own country? Third worlders who flee to the west have their third world shitholes they cold always return to and be a majority member there, but you have no issue with other people losing their majority status in their own countries. You call that "diversity"

You got it all wrong, it's not that I like it or dislike it, I just don't think it's something that can be successfully fought without becoming fascist monsters.

You got it all wrong, it's not that I like it or dislike it, I just don't think it's something that can be successfully fought without becoming fascist monsters.
Nonsense. Israel is fighting it just fine in making sure African's don't come there although I think that's the one place we should be pushing this for. They are behind the policies every where else they should join in on the DIEversity!

Nonsense. Israel is fighting it just fine in making sure African's don't come there although I think that's the one place we should be pushing this for. They are behind the policies every where else they should join in on the DIEversity!

Is that supposed to be a rebuttal?

So why is a Jew like me against deliberately changing demographics for liberal PC reasons?

Somewhere, sometime in my almost forgotten long ago youth, when I was an avid science fiction fan, I had this idea of a "Big Brother" who would arrange marriages/copulations between diverse people, so that in a couple of generations, all humanity would look the same.

Then I grew up and realized that looks and skin color only matters to the feeble-minded racists and Democrats.

Is that supposed to be a rebuttal?
Take it how you want

So why is a Jew like me against deliberately changing demographics for liberal PC reasons?
No idea. Even Henry Ford said most jews had no idea what was going on but it sure is hard not to hold an entire race in contempt for what few are doing.

Forum List

Back