Zonation: Abortion is selfish.

Where?
How?

You already know that's not true. Neither that poster nor other pro-choice people seek to force "you" to have an abortion. OTOH, anti-choice people do indeed seek to force their beliefs on EVERYONE else.

Being against killing innocent babies isn't a bad thing. You don't have to force ne to kill a innocent baby for me to know it is a selfish evil practice.

tapatalk post

your religious belief that two cells is a baby is not my problem.

see prior posts since you clearly don't understand the limitations of your right to impose your religious view on others.
You don't have any issue with imposing your moralisty on others - why do you take exception when they want to impose theirs on you?

Being against killing innocent babies isn't a bad thing. You don't have to force ne to kill a innocent baby for me to know it is a selfish evil practice.

tapatalk post

see prior posts since you clearly don't understand the limitations of your right to impose your religious view on others.
You don't have any issue with imposing your moralisty on others - why do you take exception when they want to impose theirs on you?

It is horrible that I feel killing innocent babies is evil?

tapatalk post

It is horrible that I feel killing innocent babies is evil?

tapatalk post

Nah..it's not, just irrelevant

tapatalk post

Saving a life, isn't imposing, it's the right thing do.

so don't have an abortion.

imposing your personal pov on others is "selfish".

especially when you're male and will never have to face the issue.

so considering you can't get drafted you should have zero say on military matters, or the use of force by the US government?

Forum List

Back