Zombie Obama Email: With Bullet Hole In Head

My gawd, I was just reading a article where they said the Secret Service was involved..This is the stupid type of shit THE Lamestream media find IMPORTANT to report on....

It provoked OUTRAGE..:eusa_whistle:

Zombie Obama Image Provokes Outrage in Loudoun County | NBC Washington

snip:
Loudoun County GOP chairman Mark Sell said in an email response to The Associated Press that the graphic was “a light-hearted attempt to inject satire humor into the Halloween holiday.”
It's normal that the SS would be involved. I suspect they looked into it and closed the case the same day.

But, they aren't known for hysterics like partisans are.

Typical republicans being cowardly wimps.

Shall we remind people of the stuff that was done against Bush INCLUDING books on how to assasinate him.

And the left told us we had to "understand their rage." That dissent was "patriotic." Any criticism of such actions by the left was trying to stop "their freedom of speech."

It's just another example of the left's hypocrisy.

Bush was called a chimpy, Hitler, NBC showed his picture with the caption "snipers wanted."

They had T-shirts like Kill Bill, only it said "Kill Bush."

What do the typical wishy washy republicans do? Do they remind the left of their self righteous hypcrisy?

NO! Of course they don't. They instantly cave, assume the position and start kissing leftist and elite media butt.

So, freaking typical!

:blahblah:

I never saw any of that except for the 'chimp' reference and the ocassional Hitler reference.

Question: Did any of those depictions originate with any State Democrat committee?

How about a Democrat Senator Durbin joking about assasinating Republican Presidents?

Michelle Malkin » MORE DEMOCRATIC ASSASSINATION HUMOR

It was the left that told us such actions were the "highest form of patriotism."

Misattributed: 'Dissent Is the Highest Form of Patriotism'

Michelle Malkin » Adventures in liberal tolerance, part 999,901
-in-liberal-tolerance-part-999901/

Michelle Malkin » Tea Party Must Tone Down Violent Rhetoric (Also, Lefty Charged for Threatening to Kill Wisconsin GOPers)

Michelle Malkin » Civility Watch: “Time for assassination” anti-Tea Party/Fox News/Beck/Hannity/Malkin rap

killbushtee.jpg

So keep playing dumb. I have plenty of evidence.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shall we remind people of the stuff that was done against Bush INCLUDING books on how to assasinate him.

And the left told us we had to "understand their rage." That dissent was "patriotic." Any criticism of such actions by the left was trying to stop "their freedom of speech."

Bush was called a chimpy, Hitler, NBC showed his picture with the caption "snipers wanted."

What do the typical wishy washy republicans do? Do they remind the left of their self righteous hypcrisy?

NO! Of course they don't. They instantly cave, assume the position and start kissing leftist and elite media butt.

So, freaking typical!

I never saw any of that except for the 'chimp' reference and the ocassional Hitler reference.

Question: Did any of those depictions originate with any State Democrat committee?

How about a Democrat Senator Durbin joking about assasinating Republican Presidents?

It was the left that told us such actions were the "highest form of patriotism."

Michelle Malkin » Tea Party Must Tone Down Violent Rhetoric (Also, Lefty Charged for Threatening to Kill Wisconsin GOPers)

Michelle Malkin » Civility Watch: “Time for assassination” anti-Tea Party/Fox News/Beck/Hannity/Malkin rap

killbushtee.jpg

You're joking, right? In what universe is a story relayed by Durbin about what a Jewish American judge with the same name (Abraham) said about what his mother personally believed about Lincoln being Jewish conceivably a joke about assassinating Republican presidents?

Sometimes (more often than that) I think Malkin has lost her mind. Not only does Malkin's reach exceeds her grasp, her former credibility is out of her reach, as well. It's too bad. She once had a promising career ahead of her.

r-OBAMA-MAILER-ZOMBIE-large570.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Republican Party officials in Virginia have swiftly come out against a Halloween-oriented email message from the Loudoun County GOP committee that depicts President Obama as a zombie with a bullet through his head.

More: Zombie Obama Email: Virginia GOP Condemns Image Of President With Bullet Through Head

Too Conservative - LCRC Goes WAY Too Far

If you look real close, it doesn't look like a bullet hole at all.

It looks like the hole produced by a railroad spike.

See, it's really not that bad after all.

WASHINGTON -- Republican Party officials in Virginia have swiftly come out against a Halloween-oriented email message from the Loudoun County GOP committee that depicts President Obama as a zombie with a bullet through his head.

More: Zombie Obama Email: Virginia GOP Condemns Image Of President With Bullet Through Head

If you look real close, it doesn't look like a bullet hole at all.

It looks like the hole produced by a railroad spike.

See, it's really not that bad after all.

Any hole in a zombie brain stops it dead in it's tracks.......so it's bullshit.

It's in the Zombie Handbook.....

61dAZdIErmL.jpg

Last edited:

killbushtee.jpg

You're joking, right? In what universe is a story relayed by Durbin about what a Jewish American judge with the same name (Abraham) said about what his mother personally believed about Lincoln being Jewish conceivably a joke about assassinating Republican presidents?

Sometimes (more often than that) I think Malkin has lost her mind. Not only does Malkin's reach exceeds her grasp, her former credibility is out of her reach, as well. It's too bad. She once had a promising career ahead of her.

I'll tell you what universe. The universe that thinks a serial horndog like Bill Clinton is okay, but Herman Cain putting his hand up to his chin is grounds for a "scandal."

But, if it's wrong to show Obama as a zombie, then it's wrong to joke about the assasination of a president.

YOU BROUGHT UP THE STANDARDS, KIDDO! So, don't whine when you have live with them.

Did you think bringing your Democrat smear talking points into this forum was going to be a walk in the park?

Bad news! I'm here!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, freaking typical!

So...if a liberal says something is he/she speaking for everyone that calls themselves a 'liberal'?
The same question for 'conservatives'.

...just wondering...

I agree with the Republican Party officials in Virginia who are against any e-mail depicting President Obama with a bullet in his head. It was in poor taste and should be retracted at once.

So, freaking typical!

So...if a liberal says something is he/she speaking for everyone that calls themselves a 'liberal'?
The same question for 'conservatives'.

...just wondering...

I just love this BS from liberals.

They claimed we spit on Black Congressman and called them the N-word. NO EVIDENCE HAS EVER SURFACED, but CASE CLOSED that proved the Tea Party was racist.

But ANY time libs get caught showing who they really are, "it's just an isolated case" it doesn't prove all liberals are like that.

Nooooooooooooooo, of course not!

WHEN YOU lefities CONDEMN the actions of liberals toward Bush, or our soldiers, OR Clarence Thomas, OR Herman Cain (I could go on into infinity), let me know.

I have yet to see libs condemn the rapes, thefts, violence, pooping on police cars and anti-semitism at OWS!

But STILL these are all "isolated incidents" doesn't represent all of liberalism. Yadda yadda yadda

Funny, but there have been ZERO RAPES, THEFTS, POOPING ON POLICE CARS etc etc etc at Tea party events. Yet, the left tell us the Tea Party is "violent" and "racist."

The left never condemned the hatred toward Bush or the anti-semitism or the hatred of our solders at anti-war rallies.

The zombietime Hall of Shame

Oh, but it's all "isolated incidents" doesn't represent the left, move on people, nothing to see here! :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Typical liberal BS!

Forum List

Back