‘Zombie ice’ from Greenland will raise sea level 10 inches

10 inches does nothing to New York City or Miami ... or New Orleans ... and 60 to 75 years is plenty of time to deal with it ... [yawn] ...
This is what less than 5" since 1960 has done for us. I get the idea you've never actually experienced a flood.

gw-impacts-sea-level-rise-matheson-hammock-park-coral-gables-florida.jpg

Jason Box is a WEF 'contributor'.

They've stated they're pivoting from covid to climate, so this sort of doom and gloom propaganda should surprise no one.

Covid accomplished in a few short months what they'd been trying to do with "global warming" for years!

Location? ... and link too empirical data ... those palms are 6 inches deep ... you're saying they were 1 inch deep when they sprouted in 1960? ... that's stupid ...
The location is Rickenbacker Causeway.

iu

And tides can vary the water depth quite a bit. (notice the water marks on the pier posts) Crick's pic was taken just a little to the right of here.

Last edited:
Covid accomplished in a few short months what they'd been trying to do with "global warming" for years!
In terms of compliance, absolutely, and the WEF has already said that.

And, given the compliance they got, they think they can now more effectively push the carbon agenda. They've flat out said that also.

People rolled over like bitches when fed BS models and utter bullshit on masks and vaccine efficacy- and the WEF and the rest now know they can make people believe whatever they want. As per their comments on this 'humans are hackable', and will believe what they want them to believe, and will ultimately do as they're told.

The location is Rickenbacker Causeway.

And these islands are subject to land subsidence? ... that's different than sea level rise ...

We're pumping drinking water out of the ground, and now the ground is sinking ... during the recent droughts in California, a few Central Valley locations dropped up to five feet in ten years ... thanks for the TRUTHFUL information ...

***snip***

How much above sea level is Miami?

Miami, Florida is only 6.562 feet above sea level, the equivalent of around two meters. Most of Florida has a low elevation due to how the peninsula part of the state formed.

How far under sea level is Miami?

No part of Miami is below sea level, but as it is a coastal city the lowest elevation is 0 metres above sea level. The average elevation in the city is just 2 metres above sea level with a highest point of 13 metres.

How far is Florida below sea level?

Florida’s high point is 345 feet above sea level, the lowest of all fifty states. Thus it will never go completely underwater, even if all the ice sheets and glaciers on the planet melt, since a total meltdown of all the ice sheets glaciers would raise sea level 212 feet (65 meters).

***snip***

Elevation of New York City

Elevation of New York City

© Jin/stock.adobe.com

Whenever we talk about the important geographical statistics of a town or city, elevation is always an important reading to consider. The elevation of a location tells us how high or low it is in relation to sea level. Despite having some of the tallest buildings in the world and being well-known for its towers and skyscrapers, New York City has a very low elevation of just 33 feet (10 m) above sea level. New York's elevation is so low due to its location right on the coast of the United States.

Many high man-made structures can be found all around New York City, but the highest natural point in the state is Todt Hill. Located on Staten Island, Todt Hill has an elevation of 401 feet (122 m) and is actually the highest elevation point in the Atlantic coastal plain, which extends all the way down to Florida. The highest point in all of New York State is Mount Marcy, a mountain located in Essex County and standing at an elevation of 5,343 feet (1,628.67 m), while the state's lowest point is technically the Atlantic Ocean, which is at sea level.

New York is not one of the highest or lowest states in terms of average elevation. The mean elevation reading for New York State is 1,000 feet (300 m), so the elevation of New York City is much lower than the state average and the Big Apple is one of the lowest points in the whole state. Other major cities in New York State apart from NYC include the state capital of Albany, which has an average elevation of 64 feet (20 m), Buffalo, which has an elevation of 600 feet (183 m), and Rochester, which has an elevation of 505 feet (154 m), so New York City's elevation is generally much lower than these other locations.
My family bought beachfront property in Pinellas County (a little South of Clearwater) back in the 1920s. The land portion of it goes from about six feet above sea level to the water's edge. The property is almost three acres and is one of the very few undeveloped beachfront properties left in the County.

The amount of beach will vary from time to time with the storms or hurricanes eroding the beach but the amount of land above mean tide level has always remained the same. The same as we see in the pictures from the 20s and 30s and what I remember as a kid in the 50s to what it is now.

Are you telling me that this prime piece of real estate, that I was planning to leave to my grandkids is soon going to be worthless?

Worse yet I live about 20 miles from the Gulf. Does that mean I am also doomed? Maybe I will luck out because I am about 40 feet above sea level I will then have beach front property.

So, do I panic or not?

My family bought beachfront property in Pinellas County (a little South of Clearwater) back in the 1920s...
So, do I panic or not?

Are you prepared for another Camilla? ... or Andrew? ... or Wilma? ... three near-misses in 100 years? ...

I would panic ... I took a class in meteorology and advise you to panic as well ... get out, NO, thirty feet elevation won't save you ... try for 500 feet in Kentucky ... on a hillside ... and buy a snow shovel ...

My family bought beachfront property in Pinellas County (a little South of Clearwater) back in the 1920s. The land portion of it goes from about six feet above sea level to the water's edge. The property is almost three acres and is one of the very few undeveloped beachfront properties left in the County.

The amount of beach will vary from time to time with the storms or hurricanes eroding the beach but the amount of land above mean tide level has always remained the same. The same as we see in the pictures from the 20s and 30s and what I remember as a kid in the 50s to what it is now.

Are you telling me that this prime piece of real estate, that I was planning to leave to my grandkids is soon going to be worthless?

Worse yet I live about 20 miles from the Gulf. Does that mean I am also doomed? Maybe I will luck out because I am about 40 feet above sea level I will then have beach front property.

So, do I panic or not?

Do you want me to call Jorge Perez at Related Group?

So, do I panic or not?
Sell it now and leave them the cash.

Are you prepared for another Camilla? ... or Andrew? ... or Wilma? ... three near-misses in 100 years? ...

I would panic ... I took a class in meteorology and advise you to panic as well ... get out, NO, thirty feet elevation won't save you ... try for 500 feet in Kentucky ... on a hillside ... and buy a snow shovel ...

Hurricanes are going to do what hurricanes do. I live in a hurricane prone state and I understand it. I am as prepared as I can be to deal with one and I don't worry about it very much. Where I live is not considered a flood zone. I have been in about 15 hurricanes during my life in Florida. The scariest one for me was hurricane Donna in 1960 when the eye wall went over our house and we were without electricity for six weeks.

I have to admit that for awhile when they were predicting Hurricane Irma to come up the mouth of Tampa Bay as a Cat 4 or 5 there was a pucker factor. It went south and and east of where I live so we only had minor damage like the fence going down and a few branches.

In terms of compliance, absolutely, and the WEF has already said that.

And, given the compliance they got, they think they can now more effectively push the carbon agenda. They've flat out said that also.

People rolled over like bitches when fed BS models and utter bullshit on masks and vaccine efficacy- and the WEF and the rest now know they can make people believe whatever they want. As per their comments on this 'humans are hackable', and will believe what they want them to believe, and will ultimately do as they're told.
WEF, here's a quick review by Tucker Carlson. Laugh my ass off.

Forum List

Back