‘Zombie ice’ from Greenland will raise sea level 10 inches

This is why Manhattan is not submerged... yet.

It was underwater a few centuries ago, this mean is it prone to be underwater thus developed the city in a period when sea level went down now it is coming back up slowly can't be angry with Mother Nature.......

The Holocene Sea Level Highstand​

LINK

Try catching up the couple dozen published papers some are listed in the link.

Try again and please try to be intelligible.
That's not gonna happen, Cricky, sorry. :dunno:

Drown the poisonous mudfish and crazy big crabs? Well, they don't drown. :dunno:

Them crabs are certainly a sight to see. BIG crabs, Yuge!

Like one of their claws is longer than a man's hand. Body about as big as a human torso.

Idk what kind of crabs they are. They're largely white with a bit of blue.

That's not gonna happen, Cricky, sorry. :dunno:

Drown the poisonous mudfish and crazy big crabs? Well, they don't drown. :dunno:

Them crabs are certainly a sight to see. BIG crabs, Yuge!

Like one of their claws is longer than a man's hand. Body about as big as a human torso.

Idk what kind of crabs they are. They're largely white with a bit of blue.
One of these?
coconut-crab-1.jpg

One of these?
coconut-crab-1.jpg
Nope. These are bigger and mostly white with some blue at the edges.

Don't find them them on the internet, but I know where they are. Usually poisonous mudfish around, too.

Their bodies are about as wide as that garbage can.

They chill there with their claws ready ta gitcha. Their claws are at least 8" long.

3' crabs.

Last edited:
Nope. These are bigger and mostly white with some blue at the edges.

Don't find them them on the internet, but I know where they are. Usually poisonous mudfish around, too.

Their bodies are about as wide as that garbage can.

They chill there with their claws ready ta gitcha. Their claws are at least 8" long.

3' crabs.
Well, when I looked, it said that the Coconut Crab (on the trash can) was the most massive and the largest by dimension was the King Crab with those crazy long legs. There is a Giant Mud Crab whose pretty big, but not as big as those two. And the only crab I know of with blue on him is the Blue Crab of Chesapeake Bay fame. But I'm certainly no crab expert

It was underwater a Few Centuries ago, this mean is it prone to be underwater thus developed the city in a period when sea level went down now it is coming back up slowly can't be angry with Mother Nature.......

The Holocene Sea Level Highstand​

LINK

Try catching up the couple dozen published papers some are listed in the link.
Try catching up with the truth you LYING POS with WUWT Goof-a-Graphs and Misleading claims.
In Fact:

""The current sea level is about 130 metres higher than the historical minimum. Historically low levels were reached during the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM), about 20,000 years ago.
The last time the sea level was higher than today was during the Eemian, about 130,000 years ago.""
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Past_sea_level#:~:text=The current sea level is,Eemian, about 130,000 years ago.

Past sea level - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Past_sea_level#:~:text=The current sea level is,Eemian, about 130,000 years ago.
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back