Zionist hypocrisy on Mexicans vs Jews.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
If half breed Jews called Ashkenazis speaking Yiddish can take over Palestine where Palestinians lived for many 100's of years.

The argument tends to be, Well Hebrews were there first.

Why then all of a sudden half breed Natives called Mestizos speaking Spanish somehow can't take over the U.S.A where White Americans lived for many 100's of years?

Then all of a sudden the argument tends to be, Well We live here & made a Great Nation.

Such a blatant Hypocrisy.

What about Mexican Jews?

latest

If half breed Jews called Ashkenazis speaking Yiddish can take over Palestine where Palestinians lived for many 100's of years.

Why then all of a sudden half breed Natives called Mestizos speaking Spanish somehow can't take over the U.S.A where White Americans lived for many 100's of years?

Then all of a sudden the argument tends to be, Well We live here & made a Great Nation.

Oh my. Have you always been a piece of shit?

• Banned

Oh my. Have you always been a piece of shit?

I tend to ask that question about Zionist scums.

You’re right, the rhetoric here is nothing but hypocrisy.

Difference is that unlike the Palestinians, Americans actually have the world’s preeminent military. Ain’t no such thing as an American Nakba on the horizon for that reason alone.

Since you Eurotrash are the most American-hating, dehumanizing, backstabbing clinical psychopaths in our entire history, doesn't your Coward Continent have a murderous, totalitarian dictator or muslim cock to suck? The only reason you Euro-things haven't started WWIII is because our American military has been babysitting you for 70-something years; otherwise your continent of animals has never historically been able to go more than a couple of decades without slaughtering each other in multi-digit numbers.

• Banned
Since you Eurotrash are the most American-hating, dehumanizing, backstabbing clinical psychopaths in our entire history, doesn't your Coward Continent have a murderous, totalitarian dictator or muslim cock to suck? The only reason you Euro-things haven't started WWIII is because our American military has been babysitting you for 70-something years; otherwise your continent of animals has never historically been able to go more than a couple of decades without slaughtering each other in multi-digit numbers.

The people who killed the most in Europe, (Brits & Germans) are also the biggest groups in the U.S.A, and long behold the U.S.A has killed the most of any White nation in the past 30 years, give or take.

I'd agree, that Anglo-Saxons are "Animals" absolutely, they are the trash of the European continent, and many of them waddled their way off to the USA.

Sounds like a big ole straw man argument to me. I have never ever heard anybody on either side of the illegal immigration issue make the argument you pretend is being made.

Forum List

Back