Zionism And Its Impact

LOL You are so hell bent on re-righting history that you are simply blind to reality

Religion in Iran. Sunni and Shi'i are the two largest branches of Islam, with the overwhelming majority of Iranians practicing Shi'i Islam. About 90 percent of Iranians practice Shi'ism, the official religion of Iran. By contrast, most Arab states in the Middle East are predominantly Sunni.
Religion in Iran | Hormuz
https://www.strausscenter.org/hormuz/religion-in-iran.htmln

So tell me again how Iran isn't part of the Muslim world or as you would incorrectly refer to it as and Arab country ;-) Lets get real again, you are confusing Arab language groups and pretending that islamic countries are all Arab speaking.

Doh1 ;-)

How about Turkey ;-)

Today, although modern Turkey is a secular republic, Islamis the religion of 98% of the population of Turkey. The main division in Islam is between Sunni and Shiite Muslims.

Doh2 ;-)

What was that last one, Pakistan ?
The state religion in Pakistan is Islam, which is practiced by about 95–98% of the 195,343,000 people of the nation. The remaining 2–5% practice Christianity, Hinduism and other religions.

Doh3 ;-)

Three strikes and your out Monti Bye ;-) back to the mute list you go LOL

LOL You are so hell bent on re-righting history that you are simply blind to reality

Religion in Iran. Sunni and Shi'i are the two largest branches of Islam, with the overwhelming majority of Iranians practicing Shi'i Islam. About 90 percent of Iranians practice Shi'ism, the official religion of Iran. By contrast, most Arab states in the Middle East are predominantly Sunni.
Religion in Iran | Hormuz
https://www.strausscenter.org/hormuz/religion-in-iran.htmln

So tell me again how Iran isn't part of the Muslim world or as you would incorrectly refer to it as and Arab country ;-) Lets get real again, you are confusing Arab language groups and pretending that islamic countries are all Arab speaking.

Doh1 ;-)

How about Turkey ;-)

Today, although modern Turkey is a secular republic, Islamis the religion of 98% of the population of Turkey. The main division in Islam is between Sunni and Shiite Muslims.

Doh2 ;-)

What was that last one, Pakistan ?
The state religion in Pakistan is Islam, which is practiced by about 95–98% of the 195,343,000 people of the nation. The remaining 2–5% practice Christianity, Hinduism and other religions.

Doh3 ;-)

Three strikes and your out Monti Bye ;-) back to the mute list you go LOL
Oh, please don't ignore Monty!

I can deal with any dissenting reply that's based in reality. Monty seems to base his opinions/reply's on some imaginary history nobody knows but he. Its like arguing with a bot. There's just no substance.

I can deal with any dissenting reply that's based in reality. Monty seems to base his opinions/reply's on some imaginary history nobody knows but he. Its like arguing with a bot. There's just no substance.
Like a gaseous anomaly.

Forum List

Back