Zimmerman's at it again

:lol: LEO offered GZ a police car/ squad car/ bike with a horn....what a blatant faced lie!

Hey, remember that time when Zimmerman shot Trayvon? That shit was funny! :lol:

I can think of funnier instances. Nonetheless, I am not a racist asshole like you and I don't take pleasure in whites killing blacks. You are the typical teaper racist. Thank you for continuing to legitimize the stereotype.

Wendy Dorvial works for the police department. She was in charge of the cops program.

What, math isn't your strong point?

She also told Zimmy not to follow suspicious people and to call the police rather than act on his own.

Which he immediately complied with, whiney bitch.

He did? Did he quit following Trayvon after he followed him all through the complex and then shot him point blank in the chest? Did he call the police before following Trayvon all over the complex and then shooting him point blank in the chest?

Enquiring minds (not that you have one) want to know!

She also told Zimmy not to follow suspicious people and to call the police rather than act on his own.

Which he immediately complied with, whiney bitch.

He did? Did he quit following Trayvon after he followed him all through the complex and then shot him point blank in the chest? Did he call the police before following Trayvon all over the complex and then shooting him point blank in the chest?

Enquiring minds (not that you have one) want to know!

He quit following him when the operator he was talking to said "we don't need you to do that!" This was after he asked "What's he doing now?" Which prompted Zimmerman to follow him in the first place.

Trayvon got all the way home according to his girlfriend's testimony. Zimmerman had lost him and was looking for a sign so he could tell the cops where he was when Trayvon back tracked and attacked Zimmerman. And FYI, Trayvon had his phone with him, if he was so concerned about Zimmerman following him, why didn't he call the cops?

Trayvon smashed Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk, broke his nose and caused several bruises as he pummeled Zimmerman MMA style. Then he went for Zimmerman's gun after telling Zimmerman he was going to die, at which Zimmerman grabbed his gun and shot him.

The only wound on Trayvon, other than the gunshot, was to his fist.

Really, you should watch the trial before spouting off things as fact.

:lol: LEO offered GZ a police car/ squad car/ bike with a horn....what a blatant faced lie!

you still pounding that pud of yours?

lol, what afool

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/369303-zimmerman-s-at-it-again-5.html#post9585658

Why George Zimmerman Turned Down Citizens On Patrol | Blackbutterfly7

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car.”

Show me again where LEO offered Zimmerman a cruiser.

a patrol car, watch the testimony

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, and what LEO specifically offered him a squad car?

There should be some way for Zimerman to turn all this hate against him into money! Perhaps he could be the manager of a bad boy wrestler for WWE!

There should be some way for Zimerman to turn all this hate against him into money! Perhaps he could be the manager of a bad boy wrestler for WWE!

He has tried. And just for the record, Zimmerman was rightfully acquitted. He is a piece of shit pussy who took a gun to a fist fight, but he was justified in the eyes of the law. There is a special place in hell for morally suspect assholes who get away with murder...he will go the way of OJ...most morally bankrupt people end up in prison. Why do you think Jim Bowie has spent so much time in the clink???? Given his disposition, I bet he returns before he dies.

He has tried. And just for the record, Zimmerman was rightfully acquitted. He is a piece of shit pussy who took a gun to a fist fight, but he was justified in the eyes of the law. There is a special place in hell for morally suspect assholes who get away with murder...he will go the way of OJ...most morally bankrupt people end up in prison. Why do you think Jim Bowie has spent so much time in the clink???? Given his disposition, I bet he returns before he dies.

Make up your mind, was he rightfully aquitted or did he get away with murder?

You can be legally correct and morally wrong. It happens all of the time.

Okay, and what LEO specifically offered him a squad car?

still not watching the link I see. Her name is Wendy Dorival.

You guys are so pathetic. Reaching for straws!!!!!!! :lmao: Just admit that you were mistaken and apologize. It makes all of this easy.

Why should I apologize for being right? You are the one who claimed that you would apologize when you were proven wrong yet you can't even seem to admit you were proven wrong.

That is true, but you're Nutz!

still not watching the link I see. Her name is Wendy Dorival.

You guys are so pathetic. Reaching for straws!!!!!!! :lmao: Just admit that you were mistaken and apologize. It makes all of this easy.

Why should I apologize for being right? You are the one who claimed that you would apologize when you were proven wrong yet you can't even seem to admit you were proven wrong.

But you were not right in the outrageous statement you made. It is that simple.

I was more right than I thought. The cops (Citizens on Patrol) offered Zimmerman a patrol car and he turned it down. And yes, Citizens on Patrol is overseen by the cops, For Zimmerman it was overseen by Wendy Dorival at the time.

That is true, but you're Nutz!

Whenever I speak, I speak the truth. Just because it hurts some people's feelings, it does not make me Nutz.

You lied! You said you would apologize when you were proven wrong yet you have refused to even acknowledge you were proven wrong. I'm going back with my original statement from yesterday. You are a douche bag.

I was more right than I thought. The cops (Citizens on Patrol) offered Zimmerman a patrol car and he turned it down. And yes, Citizens on Patrol is overseen by the cops, For Zimmerman it was overseen by Wendy Dorival at the time.

The cops work with C.O.P. They are no in charge of it, you maroon.

You owes us an apology, but you still try to spin your nonsense into something it is not.

He isn't getting away with anything.

People are not as stupid as he thinks they are.

His mistake being to gauge others by his own idiocy.

I knew he wouldn't apologize. I doubt Luddly will either.

Like I said, you owe us an apology for trying to claim LEO offered GZ a squad car when clearly THEY DID NOT! :lol:

Pathetic!

No, she said the cops offered him his own patrol car.

Turns out that's not true either but he was invited to ride along with another volunteer in a car owned by the volunteer organization called Citizens On Patrol.

Imagine how thankful they are that he didn't take them up on it.

Forum List

Back