Zimmerman's at it again

You know what? I don't care anymore, you and nutz have proven that you will not apologize when you're wrong and won't even admit the truth. No wonder you still think Zimmerman is guilty of murder.

:lol: You should be the one apologizing. Period. You said that LEO offered GZ a squad car. They did not. You claim that the police run the C.O.P. program...not true, it is run by citizens. They may have liasons in the police force to deal with wanna-be cops...but it is far from a program run by LEO.

No, not quite right.

She used the words "patrol car", not "squad car".

I don't care if she said ice cream truck. No matter how you spin it, her statement was inaccurate and irresponsible.

You know what? I don't care anymore, you and nutz have proven that you will not apologize when you're wrong and won't even admit the truth. No wonder you still think Zimmerman is guilty of murder.

:lol: You should be the one apologizing. Period. You said that LEO offered GZ a squad car. They did not. You claim that the police run the C.O.P. program...not true, it is run by citizens. They may have liasons in the police force to deal with wanna-be cops...but it is far from a program run by LEO.

You know what? You're right. I am sorry. I'm so sorry that you an Luddly refuse to acknowledge the truth and apologize when you are wrong.

Ya know ... you're certainly free to post a link to your own post where you said it was a civilian volunteer program called Citizens On Patrol.

But, that's not at all what you said. Repeatedly.

You know what? You're right. I am sorry. I'm so sorry that you an Luddly refuse to acknowledge the truth and apologize when you are wrong.

I'm sorry that their Daddy didn't pull out in time.

Yep, family reference. Rules don't apply to teapers though, but let us see.

You have shown the world what a liar you are, so why would you have an issue with being a bastard as you so plainly are?

Why George Zimmerman Turned Down Citizens On Patrol | Blackbutterfly7

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car

No, not quite right.

She used the words "patrol car", not "squad car".

I don't care if she said ice cream truck. No matter how you spin it, her statement was inaccurate and irresponsible.

She was exactly right in her original statement and you are lying for te millionth time, loser.

During George Zimmerman’s trial, witness Wendy Dorvial testified that she asked George Zimmerman if he wanted to be a volunteer member of Citizens on Patrol. She testified that Zimmerman turned down her offer. At closing argument, Mark O’Mara, defense attorney for George Zimmerman, argued that if Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, that he would have taken the offer to join Citizens on Patrol. Mark O’Mara then proceeded to outright lie about the program saying that its volunteers get to act like cops.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement produced an abstract of Citizens on Patrol (C.O.P.), taking a survey from counties using that program. The abstract provides references, one in which is the National Association of Citizens on Patrol.

NACP has an extensive, informative website. Along with describing its purpose and the benefit of being a volunteer in the community, it also provides accomplishments and the stories of volunteers. What caught my attention in regards to George Zimmerman, is the following;

“As the name implies, Citizens On Patrol are Citizens who, after being screened, background checked, and trained by their local law enforcement agency, patrol their communities acting as “Eyes and Ears” for law enforcement.”

The C.O.P. program provides vehicles with emergency lights. Volunteers ride two per car

Ya know ... you're certainly free to post a link to your own post where you said it was a civilian volunteer program called Citizens On Patrol.

But, that's not at all what you said. Repeatedly.

She has linked to it twice already, idiot.

I gave you an out. You should have taken it. Instead, of admitting that you were wrong, that gz was never offered a police car, you just want to fight and argue.

See? You have choices too.

:rolleyes:

Yep...she had plenty of outs throughout this entire conversation. She still wants to claim the LEO offered GZ a car. AS, don't let idiot teapers like Bowie bring you down. Just apologize and admit you perverted the facts to support your support of GZ. It is okay...I think GZ is innocent too. I think he is a pussy that took a gun to a fist fight with a kid that he outweighed...but I can live with self defense in the eyes of the law.

lol, how long are you going to persist in these lies?

What lies. LEO did not offer Zimmerman a car. Period. The police do NOT run the C.O.P.S . program. God, you teapers are destroying America. Now we have pro-GZ propaganda. WTF!!!!!??????

Yep...she had plenty of outs throughout this entire conversation. She still wants to claim the LEO offered GZ a car. AS, don't let idiot teapers like Bowie bring you down. Just apologize and admit you perverted the facts to support your support of GZ. It is okay...I think GZ is innocent too. I think he is a pussy that took a gun to a fist fight with a kid that he outweighed...but I can live with self defense in the eyes of the law.

What lies. LEO did not offer Zimmerman a car. Period. The police do NOT run the C.O.P.S . program. God, you teapers are destroying America. Now we have pro-GZ propaganda. WTF!!!!!??????

Wendy Dorvial works for the police department. She was in charge of the cops program.

What, math isn't your strong point?

Again you lie.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/369303-zimmerman-s-at-it-again-5.html#post9585658

The guy is the classic wanna-be cop poser loser.

Apparently you didn't watch the trial. The cops offered him his own patrol car and he refused. Is that the actions of a "wanna be cop?"

I'm sorry that their Daddy didn't pull out in time.

Reported.

He will get an award.

lol

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/369303-zimmerman-s-at-it-again-5.html#post9585658

Apparently you didn't watch the trial. The cops offered him his own patrol car and he refused. Is that the actions of a "wanna be cop?"

Wendy Dorvial works for the police department. She was in charge of the cops program.

He is simply a liar.

:lol: LEO offered GZ a police car/ squad car/ bike with a horn....what a blatant faced lie!

She also told Zimmy not to follow suspicious people and to call the police rather than act on his own.

Zimmerman was found innocent. time to drop your witch hunt. get over it

One might think that the libtards would MOVE ON or something, but n o, they are in full mindless harassment mode.

The libtards wont be happy till they drive GZ into prison or suicide.

She also told Zimmy not to follow suspicious people and to call the police rather than act on his own.

Which he immediately complied with, whiney bitch.

:lol: LEO offered GZ a police car/ squad car/ bike with a horn....what a blatant faced lie!

you still pounding that pud of yours?

lol, what afool

Yes, that's what I got from that blog. And, that's very different from police giving him a car.

This really is a non-issue. gz is a loser, he lost any chance at a real life when he gunned down an unarmed teenager.

In a way, that's a shame because he will never ever be able to get and hold a real job. Sooner or later, he will pop off, explode at the wrong person and he'll end up in jail forr the rest of his life.

That's the choice idiots make when they choose to pull the trigger.

GZ didn't have any other choice. If he hadn't shot Martin, he'd be dead. Next time you bump your head on an open cabinet, think about having it slammed repeatedly into a cement sidewalk and tell me if that was happening to you, and you had a gun, you wouldn't have shot him.

He had plenty of choices. He didn't have to follow Trayvon, didn't have to stalk him, didn't have to disobey the REAL cops, didn't have to engage Trayvon, didn't have to start a fight and didn't have to pull the trigger.

He has also had the choice not to beat up girlfriends, father in law, REAL cops etc etc etc etc.

He's a hot headed loser and he will eventually go too far with the wrong person.

I have two words for you - NOT GUILTY

you still pounding that pud of yours?

lol, what afool

Show me again where LEO offered Zimmerman a cruiser.

Forum List

Back