Zimmerman

No it's not unless you are part of the crowd who thinks that the person who started it and got their ass kicked is the "victim".

rw's believe there is a statute of limitations if the victim is black.

And, rw's believe that statute is 20 minutes long.

The plaintiff had their chance, they didn't press charges within the 20 minutes allowed so, tough shit. Zimmerman, the murderer, walks.

Can't deal with the facts of the case when they don't support your position so you have to go to your default racism position.

One of these days I hope you lefties get over your racism and join the human race.

He had no duty to follow a dispatcher from 911 commands. They have no authority to tell you what to do in the public streets.
"You do not have to do that" is no police command dumb ass.
Know your subject and get back to us.

You're talking to someone who wants the state dictating every aspect of all of our lives. To him it's probably a capital offense to disobey a government worker

No it's not unless you are part of the crowd who thinks that the person who started it and got their ass kicked is the "victim".

rw's believe there is a statute of limitations if the victim is black.

And, rw's believe that statute is 20 minutes long.

The plaintiff had their chance, they didn't press charges within the 20 minutes allowed so, tough shit. Zimmerman, the murderer, walks.

NO such thing as a plaintiff in a criminal case Moe.
You are speaking civil cases.
Know your subject and get back to us.

Let the jury decide...

Exactly and thank God you are not on it.

you either

My mind is not made up. I would consider all options.
But look at his face. Take a good look. Trayvon Martin attacked him.
What does that mean to you?
Add in the fact that one of the witnesses is under oath in their statement that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him as this photo indicates.
But your mind is made up. Martin is dead and black and whitey is to blame.
No matter what the evidence says.
I am open to manslaughter but this is no murder case, not with Zimmerman's face like that.
WELL DUH

It took how long for the prosecution to release this photo?
And how long did the defense demand and file motions to force the prosecution to release this photo?
And why did the prosecution NOT WANT TO RELEASE this photo?
Why should the defense have to fight for the RELEASE OF EVIDENCE?

I'm glad Trayvon got a few licks in before Zimmerman murdered him in cold blood.

Good point. Under Florida statute and every other state the Judge is forced to charge the jury they must find Zimmerman NOT GUILTY because of that.
Your law professor taught you well.

Since you were there who threw the first punch?

When and where did I state that I was there? :lol:

If Zimmerman stayed in his truck and waited for the police, this incident may not have happened.

If Martin did not steal he would not have been suspended and he would have been in school and this incident may not have happened.
If a frog had wings it may fly.

I'm glad Trayvon got a few licks in before Zimmerman murdered him in cold blood.

Good point. Under Florida statute and every other state the Judge is forced to charge the jury they must find Zimmerman NOT GUILTY because of that.
Your law professor taught you well.

Sooo, are you saying "Stand Your Ground" didn't apply to Trayvon? After all, Trayvon wasn't the stalker.

Last edited:

You're glad a man attacked and hurt a guy before he was killed? When he could have just not attacked him at all and not gotten killed?

Forum List

Back