Zimmerman still INNOCENT of all charges.

Yup, you see in this Country one must be found guilty or they are innocent until proven guilty. Since not a single charge against Zimmerman has ever been proven he is still INNOCENT of all charges.

I know it hurts real bad for you liberals to realize this but ONCE again George Zimmerman is Innocent of all charges.

No Murder, no spouse abuse, no abuse of his girlfriend, no stealing. Innocent of all charges. INNOCENT.

How many people think that OJ was innocent. We are allowed our opinions and the opportunities to voice them.

the court of public opinion is not the courts of law

No one has to believe anyone innocent until proven guilty. It is a legal concept.

jesus, you people are stuck on stupid

Really? You think that we think disbelieving his innocence carries any weight in any sense that matters - and you're calling US stupid??

:cuckoo:

I think you deserve some sort of "HERPADERP!?" award.

Yup, you see in this Country one must be found guilty or they are innocent until proven guilty. Since not a single charge against Zimmerman has ever been proven he is still INNOCENT of all charges.

I know it hurts real bad for you liberals to realize this but ONCE again George Zimmerman is Innocent of all charges.

No Murder, no spouse abuse, no abuse of his girlfriend, no stealing. Innocent of all charges. INNOCENT.

The verdict was the correct one, without any doubt whatsoever. Whether he actually murdered that kid or whether it truly was self-defense we will never truly know, but that is why he could not be found guilty. As for George Zimmerman the man, he is a powder keg ready to blow. The guy scares me and I would not want to be around when he goes over the edge. That's just my opinion.

How many people think that OJ was innocent. We are allowed our opinions and the opportunities to voice them.

No one has to believe anyone innocent until proven guilty. It is a legal concept.

Really? You think that we think disbelieving his innocence carries any weight in any sense that matters - and you're calling US stupid??

you are an idiot because Dante mostly supported Zimmerman's account of what happened, yet he knows not guilty is not innocent.

And if it didn't matter losers like you would not spend an inordinate amount of time chasing the Trayvon myth

Does backing the Trayvon myth make you feel like a good whitey?

He is a pariah. And OJ is still not guilty of murder. Does that feel good?

Just for the slow and stupid in this thread. In our system of Justice, in our Courts and under our law, a person is Innocent till proven guilty. When a Jury finds not guilty they are affirming that the person is in fact innocent as the law states. But you dumb asses go ahead and believe other wise, your ignorance is on display for all to see.

He molested a young cousin. He's a fat pedophile.

That's your hero. Congrats.

you are an idiot because Dante mostly supported Zimmerman's account of what happened, yet he knows not guilty is not innocent.

And if it didn't matter losers like you would not spend an inordinate amount of time chasing the Trayvon myth

Oh good. All I care is that you know not guilty does not equal innocent.

The rest is just you showing your ass in a really low-key, almost boring fashion.

Just for the slow and stupid in this thread. In our system of Justice, in our Courts and under our law, a person is Innocent till proven guilty. When a Jury finds not guilty they are affirming that the person is in fact innocent as the law states. But you dumb asses go ahead and believe other wise, your ignorance is on display for all to see.

The 'law' that states innocent until proven guilty is to be found where?

The most basic legal concepts seem to leave you flustered

Oh good. All I care is that you know not guilty does not equal innocent.

The rest is just you showing your ass in a really low-key, almost boring fashion.

stop changing your argument :smiliehug:

If Trayvon was able to get Zimmermans gun and kill Zimmerman.

Only the "racists" would care about this story.

Uhm...

Innocent or not guilty?

Hmm...

Under our laws one IS Innocent till proven guilty. INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY. So he is as innocent today as he was when he was charged. A finding of not guilty proves the point.

In our system of justice a ruling of not guilty does not equate innocence. you really should stop embarrassing the usmb community

So, guilt is in the eye of the beholder and trials are window dressing?

Got it.

In our system of justice a ruling of not guilty does not equate innocence. you really should stop embarrassing the usmb community

The embarrassment is you. Under our system and law he was Innocent until they proved him guilty. They did not find him guilty so his innocence stands.

What part of INNOCENT till proven guilty don't you UNDERSTAND? It is not a hard concept to grasp. The court rules either guilty or not guilty, one is INNOCENT unless found guilty.

The presumption of innocence has to do with court proceedings. The prosecution must carry the burden of proving it's case against a defendant

In the trial GZ was found not guilty. If you commit a crime in plain view and get away with it because of any reason even on a technicality...

get it yet bozo?

What you and others on the right who have contrived Zimmerman into some sort of ‘hero’ fail to understand is that citizens remain at liberty to discuss the social, political, and racial aspects of the case.

That most on the right are unwilling to address these aspects of the case, the racial aspect of the case in particular, is understandable.

What you and others on the right who have contrived Zimmerman into some sort of ‘hero’ fail to understand is that citizens remain at liberty to discuss the social, political, and racial aspects of the case.

That most on the right are unwilling to address these aspects of the case, the racial aspect of the case in particular, is understandable.

Nobody cares s0n......its 2014. The far left thinks the case is still going.:D:D:fu:

Losers remorse is gay

Forum List

Back