Gee, this isn't at ALL embarrassing

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Nursing home worker: Minnesota rape victim, 89, is a ?flirt? - NY Daily News

A supervisor at a Minnesota nursing home reportedly branded an 89-year-old rape victim a “flirt” who teased her 30-year-old attacker “mercilessly.”

The supervisor defended the rapist, even after he admitted to sex with the elderly woman and was arrested, according to court papers.

“Did she tell you that this was consensual?” the home’s clinical services director Marilyn Moore reportedly told a nurse examiner who inspected the woman. “Did she tell you that she flirts with this boy mercilessly?”

The shocking allegations were reported by the Star Tribune, citing court documents tied to a lawsuit against the Edgewood Vista facility in Hermantown.

The woman was locked in a psychiatric ward for nearly three days after she reported the attack, according to the documents.

I seriously cannot think of a blessed thing to say. I am more stunned by the director's comments than by the rape itself.

Nursing home worker: Minnesota rape victim, 89, is a ?flirt? - NY Daily News

A supervisor at a Minnesota nursing home reportedly branded an 89-year-old rape victim a “flirt” who teased her 30-year-old attacker “mercilessly.”

The supervisor defended the rapist, even after he admitted to sex with the elderly woman and was arrested, according to court papers.

“Did she tell you that this was consensual?” the home’s clinical services director Marilyn Moore reportedly told a nurse examiner who inspected the woman. “Did she tell you that she flirts with this boy mercilessly?”

The shocking allegations were reported by the Star Tribune, citing court documents tied to a lawsuit against the Edgewood Vista facility in Hermantown.

The woman was locked in a psychiatric ward for nearly three days after she reported the attack, according to the documents.

I seriously cannot think of a blessed thing to say. I am more stunned by the director's comments than by the rape itself.

then why the fuck did you post it ??? :lmao:

Article mentions the victim's mute, and the during the 'rape kit' the doctor reported the victim as having 'the biggest tear' he'd ever seen. Doesn't sound very consensual to me. As to the 'flirting' I'd think being mute her actions described as flirtatious is simply how she communicates.

The director's comments were designed to deflect liability onto the 89yo. That said they very likely have a policy against sexual relationships. That would make it an internal matter, rape, not so much. A tear in someone that old doesn't necessarily mean rape and the outcome of a criminal case may boil down to he said/she said.

The director's comments were designed to deflect liability onto the 89yo. That said they very likely have a policy against sexual relationships. That would make it an internal matter, rape, not so much. A tear in someone that old doesn't necessarily mean rape and the outcome of a criminal case may boil down to he said/she said.

^ Amazing

• Banned

^ Amazing

He must've meant "he said/she's mute."

Those flirtatious 89 y/o's. Who knew.

^ Amazing

He must've meant "he said/she's mute."

Those flirtatious 89 y/o's. Who knew.
Mute people can communicate. Use your head for a change.

I would like to see just one male who is now or has ever been 30 tell me he could get it up for an 89 year-old. Because they are so very hot and tempting, am I right?!?

No. I'm not. She was not flirtatious, he did not give in to her incredible allure. He raped her.

I would like to see just one male who is now or has ever been 30 tell me he could get it up for an 89 year-old. Because they are so very hot and tempting, am I right?!?

No. I'm not. She was not flirtatious, he did not give in to her incredible allure. He raped her.

Of course he did.

That is just plain old.... blech...

I now need to go wash my eyes out.

Of course he did.

/hands over brain bleach

Of course he did.

/hands over brain bleach

Thanks. I needed it.

I took a course to become a CNA when I was younger and some of the women do indeed flirt. However, I cannot imagine one being able to sexually arouse a 30 year to the point he cannot resist having sex with her. Either way flirting is no excuse for raping a 89 year old woman or any woman for that matter.

You didn't get my point. His actions and her consent or not are what determine his fate. He should at least be fired and imprisoned if there was no consent. The story isn't detailed enough and there's not been a trial.

As far as your other comment, you must be very naive. There are many guys that would hit anything with a wet hole. An acquaintance (not friend) was maybe 40 and had sex with an almost 80yo and ended up paying her ER bill for a tear. Old folks have frail skin.

Tempting for most guys? No way. But that doesn't automatically mean criminal mischief.

You didn't get my point. His actions and her consent or not are what determine his fate. He should at least be fired and imprisoned if there was no consent. The story isn't detailed enough and there's not been a trial.

As far as your other comment, you must be very naive. There are many guys that would hit anything with a wet hole. An acquaintance (not friend) was maybe 40 and had sex with an almost 80yo and ended up paying her ER bill for a tear. Old folks have frail skin.

Tempting for most guys? No way. But that doesn't automatically mean criminal mischief.

There's been a trial and no. MOST ADULT MATURE males wouldn't 'get it up' for an 89 y/o. That's bullshit.

The elderly victim told police that she was watching a movie on television in her bedroom when a male staff member entered her room to give her medication. The woman invited the man to sit on the bed and watch the movie with her. The man, later identified as Merzwski, gave her narcotics and then penetrated the woman with his penis and ejaculated, according to court records.

“[The victim] said that she hadn’t had sex for 8 years and she felt like it hurt because she was essentially a virgin again and that she had never planned on having sex again,” according to the police report.

A week later, a nurse with the state Department of Health conducted a separate investigation and concluded, “based on a preponderance of evidence,” that a staff person at Edgewood had sexual intercourse with the victim. A sexual assault exam conducted five days after the assault indicated that the victim had a vaginal laceration that was “jagged and dark red.”

Two days after the assault, the victim was sent to the mental health unit of St. Luke’s and was kept there for three days. Meanwhile, no one at the hospital was told that Merzwski had already confessed to the police that he’d had sexual intercourse with the victim.

Several days later, the woman was sent back to Edgewood and the room where she had been raped. She was so distraught that she barricaded the door of her apartment with her electric scooter so that staff could not enter, according to court documents. Ultimately, the victim’s daughter moved her to an apartment in the Twin Cities.

Merzwski pleaded guilty in November to third-degree criminal sexual conduct. The woman is seeking punitive damages from Merzwski, Edgewood Vista and two administrators mentioned in the lawsuit.

Woman, 89, raped by caregiver at Hermantown, Minn., senior facility | Star Tribune

Forum List

Back