ZeroZeroZero

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Anyone watched this series on Prime?

It's a really well done, interesting, high production value series on the Mexican drug trade, the Italian mafia, and one American family all mixed up in it. And there is a local Mexican Special Forces unit that is also involved. While it does not meet the same standard as "Narcos" from Netflix (no other series I've watched will likely ever be as good as Narcos, as it is the very best, most binge worthy series I've seen) this one is quite well done, two episodes in.

Anyone seen it?

Amazon product

Anyone watched this series on Prime?

It's a really well done, interesting, high production value series on the Mexican drug trade, the Italian mafia, and one American family all mixed up in it. And there is a local Mexican Special Forces unit that is also involved. While it does not meet the same standard as "Narcos" from Netflix (no other series I've watched will likely ever be as good as Narcos, as it is the very best, most binge worthy series I've seen) this one is quite well done, two episodes in.

Anyone seen it?

Amazon product

Yes, I agree. Well done. Too bad there is no sequel in the works.

Does everything from Hollywood have to contain drugs sex guns and blood?.... been there and done with it....

Does everything from Hollywood have to contain drugs sex guns and blood?.... been there and done with it....
I tend to agree, and usually don't watch too many series like this one, but ever since I watched Narcos, I have kind of browsed for a similar series, and this one has high production value and is very well done, but nothing at all like Narcos, which followed the life and crime of Pablo Escobar, and was fascinating. This one is just interesting.

I tend to agree, and usually don't watch too many series like this one, but ever since I watched Narcos, I have kind of browsed for a similar series, and this one has high production value and is very well done, but nothing at all like Narcos, which followed the life and crime of Pablo Escobar, and was fascinating. This one is just interesting.
I watched Breaking bad and Ozark so I'm as guilty as the next guy...but now its getting old and I'd like to see a new direction with movies...

Forum List

Back