Zero to one hundred

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Israeli death toll verses Palestinian death toll. You'd think if the leadership was sane and rational, they would stop shooting rockets, but no, let's get some more of our people killed. Maybe the international community will feel sorry for us genocidal criminal IslamoNazis. :cuckoo:

How has that worked so far. Not so well. Yet the Neanderthals keep poking at the Israelis asking them to bring it on.

Seems like the Israelis care more for the Palestinians than their leaders.

Sure looks like the Palestinians have given Israel no other option than to do it right this time. Massacre enough Palestinians while leveling Gaza & then, LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

So.... you are advocating genocide, then?

who is "you"? there have been many genocides in history-----jews did not
create any of them-----in the name of meccaism---muslims have murdered
in the hundreds of millions and have been attempting ANOTHER genocide of
jews in the middle east ---Israel/Judea----for more than 100 years If '"you"
means "meccaists" then the answer is ---yes. Recently a new cosmic joke
came upon the planet-------an asshole has declared a "CALIPHATE"---the
purpose of caliphate is EMPIRE and includes genocide upon non muslims----genocide
includes enslavement-----under the provisions of shariah law----non muslims are
an enslaved caste-----considered something like a defeated tributory nation.
Yes----that Baghdadi (?) lump of excrement advocates---in fact DEMANDS---genocide.
The chaldeans are an endangered species

Do not make any mistake.
I'm Advocating a total massacre of the Hamas and all its supporters, within Gaza and outside and I wish to those sick children abusers and enemies of humanity a long and painful death.

Do not make any mistake.
I'm Advocating a total massacre of the Hamas and all its supporters, within Gaza and outside and I wish to those sick children abusers and enemies of humanity a long and painful death.

Would you too, include the Disabled?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngICmpC5SNA]BBC News - Israeli strike on disability shelter in Gaza's Beit Lahiya - YouTube[/ame]

Do not make any mistake.

Would you too, include the Disabled?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngICmpC5SNA]BBC News - Israeli strike on disability shelter in Gaza's Beit Lahiya - YouTube[/ame]

You make an interesting accusation FANG-----now for some reality----
Some "cultures" abuse the disabled-----Israel is not one of them----
but arab muslim countries are known for it. In the name of islam---
an elderly man badly crippled with Polio (you remember that kind of thing--
like Franklin D. Roosevelt) was dragged off and shot in the name of
the glorious rapist of mecca------and an elderly man in a wheel chair was shot
and thrown in the sea to chants of ALLAHUAKBAAR-------some disabled people
were placed ----by the meccaists ---as shields for a weapons dump. For your
interest----just about every meccaist country includes gutters lined with crippled
beggars------abandoned

So.... you are advocating genocide, then?
Another dumbass comment from the convert to Islam and terrorist worshipper.

Hamas is the one advocating genocide of the Jewish people, at the expense of its own people. Read their charter, moron.

Do not make any mistake.
For the record I wouldn't have a problem if every single Hamas beast was captured and executed summarily on the spot.

Forum List

Back