Zelenskyy: There can be no spiritual ties with terrorist state, new steps to be taken

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
President Volodymyr Zelenskyy promised new steps regarding the spiritual independence of Ukraine.

Source: Zelenskyy’s evening address

Quote from Zelenskyy: "I also held a meeting regarding the spiritual independence of Ukraine; we continue the relevant work, and we will take new steps."

Details: According to the president, it is obvious that there cannot be truly spiritual ties with the terrorist state and those who justify murder, the murder of Ukrainians and cover up evil. Every day and every night of Russian terror proves it.

"And we will reach the moment when all dependencies on Russia, which someone somewhere is trying to manipulate, will be destroyed," Zelenskyy emphasised.

Background: President Volodymyr Zelenskyy signed Law 2309-IX on the ban on the import and distribution of Russian books a year after it was adopted by the parliament.

It is even difficult to listen to the music of the great Russian composers now without wondering where they would stand on Russia's current crimes and atrocities in Ukraine.

It's gonna take one hell of a negotiator to work out a peace deal with that knucklehead.

Paging Donald Trump.....Will Donald Trump please pick up the courtesy phone...

I'm glad my "war" was just a field testing mission for the new shit that was developed but never funded during the Clinton Era. Killing jihadists who don't have airplanes and shit is pretty easy when you have airplanes and shit on your side. All I really had to do was fix things and wait for the years to pass by . Along with the mortars and falling rockets and shit.

When both sides have heavy shit, the destruction is heavy.

FSS of Russia stopped the purchase of cesium-137 for use in the war zone
The FSS detained five people who were trying to buy 1 kg of radioactive cesium-137 under the coordination of a Ukrainian citizen. The substance worth $3.5 million was going to be exported abroad and then used in a special military operation zone in order to accuse Russia of using weapons of mass destruction.
It is known that the criminal group acted in the interests of a foreign forces to conduct an information and propaganda campaign to discredit Russia in the international arena.

Zelensky stated that Russia (!) is preparing a terrorist attack with a radiation release at the Zaporizhzhia NPP, which is controlled by russian troops (!).
Obviously, this is a "warm-up" for the Western media before a ukrainian attack on the plant.

History will yet evaluate the actions of this sick bastard.

Forum List

Back