Zelensky makes dramatic G-7 visit as Biden mobilizes allies over China

Pure bull shit. It works like this: " Hi! Nice country you have here! Too bad if something bad should happen to it! I'll send a guy over here every month and if you give him enough money I'll protect you. If not, I'll send some of my goombahs to heat the place up."
Ayup, that is the Rodina Way

You're the one that's blind. .....Which party is defending the rights of women and minorities to be full citizens ....................
What?! :disbelief:
Woman and minorities to become full citizens…..
Hahaahaahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahaahahaahaahhahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahaahahahahahaahaaaaa.
I just have to double down with that: Hahaahaahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahaahahaahaahhahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahaahahahahahaahaaaaa. What the hell ...... "Women and minorities to become full citizens"? Someone, please shut the monkey cage!

If you have your pinky toe surgically removed then those stilettos won't pinch your feet so much and Zelinsky will appreciate your smile a whole lot more. :4_13_65:
You are not even good at invective. And, no, the Russians did not invent invective or much of anything else, except potato suds to self medicate.

Pure bull shit. It works like this: " Hi! Nice country you have here! Too bad if something bad should happen to it! I'll send a guy over here every month and if you give him enough money I'll protect you. If not, I'll send some of my goombahs to heat the place up."
Bull shit. As soon as the Russians got kicked out of Czechoslovakia they asked to join NATO so the Russian bastards would invade them again. My family were there at the time and all totally supported joining NATO. You must be either be a Russian stooge or demented.

You are not even good at invective. And, no, the Russians did not invent invective or much of anything else, except potato suds to self medicate.
Cold & soggy tea leaves (a Russian remedy) applied to your forehead might improve your orientation to reality. Alternatively, you could try ginkgo leaves but I think you're too far gone for anything short of a lobotomy to free you from your ailment. What do your noKrainium countrymen use? A bullet?

Bull shit. As soon as the Russians got kicked out of Czechoslovakia they asked to join NATO so the Russian bastards would invade them again. My family were there at the time and all totally supported joining NATO. You must be either be a Russian stooge or demented.
Do you not know what year this is? You're speaking about a time when the US was the good guy! How you think that applies to today I beyond sense. You must be either be an idiot or an idiot.

Forum List

Back