Zelensky is killing Ukraine

Who gives a fuck?
You asked me who is defending Putin so i gave you a quote of someone defending Putin.

Why can’t you answer if the quote is defending Putin or not?

“Putin is a humanitarian and being very generous in his terms of allowing the terrorist government of Ukraine to surrender with dignity.”

Is this quote defending Putin or not?

You asked me who is defending Putin so i gave you a quote of someone defending Putin.

Why can’t you answer if the quote is defending Putin or not?

“Putin is a humanitarian and being very generous in his terms of allowing the terrorist government of Ukraine to surrender with dignity.”

I asked you for a name, asshole. You're just playing games. Not interested.

Why do you need a name to determine if it’s defending Putin or not? Just answer the question already.

Is this quote defending Putin or not? It’s not complicated. It’s extremely obvious.

BS. Bad deal.
Here is the good deal:
1. Ukraine Declare neutrality.
2. Ukraine Keeps all territory of Ukraine prior to Russian invaded this year to take.
3. Russia pulls all military back to home bases of origin (not on the border)
4. Russia guarantees no other attacks.
5. Russia pays damages.
6. West guarantees with treaties, no NATO membership, unless Russia breaks deal.
7. Ukraine free to partner with other countries of mutual defense, even NATO countries individually, but not under the NATO banner.
8. West to discontinue sanctions.
9. Russia free to keep it's own people behind iron curtain with no regard to human rights or interference from the west.

Fuck Putin. The sanctions should be permanent. Putin will break it the min ute it is signed.

It was Sunni. Now will you grow a pair of balls and answer the question?

Putin offered a very good deal
This moron rather have his nation destroyed that agree on compromise

1) no NATO
2) recognize Crimea
3( surrender 2 small areas
If this asshole is not a Russian, we should send his sorry ass to Russia.
Let Ukrainians decide what is best for them.

Why do you need a name to determine if it’s defending Putin or not? Just answer the question already.

Is this quote defending Putin or not? It’s not complicated. It’s extremely obvious.
Read my lips - go fuck yourself.

I’m starting to wonder how many Russian bots we have here.

Russia is killing innocent civilians and we still have posters tripping over themselves to defend Putin. Unbelievable.
I loathe the morons defending Putin. Idiots like SunniShithead are enablers and are absolutely supporting Putin. Thankfully, they don’t make much of a dent. Everyone with a brain, even the Board’s many libtards, recognizes that Putin is in the wrong.

I loathe the morons defending Putin. Idiots like SunniShithead are enablers and are absolutely supporting Putin. Thankfully, they don’t make much of a dent. Everyone with a brain, even the Board’s many libtards, recognizes that Putin is in the wrong.
Fuck Putin. Fuck Russia. Fuck anyone who defends them.

No you didn't, asshole. A statement is not a name.
I just told you the name. Sunni said it.

It was Sunni. Now will you grow a pair of balls and answer the question?

Yes, but Sunni is not your ordinary righty. He supports the Jihad. He's often on the opposite side of the issue with conservatives.

Here is the good deal:

Thank you, poster White.
A thoughtful post, that took a little time.

---------------------------

And then today some 'war zone KIA numbers" (always suspect, but it's all we've got to work with)

Anyway, Ukraine claims they have killed 12,000 Russians.
Russia said (last week) they've lost something like 490.

The U.S. said today they believe Russia has about 6,000 KIA.

And then, one accepted calculator suggest that for every KIA....there are 3 wounded.

And then, if one wishes to do a comparative: The U.S. in 18 years of fighting in Afghanistan had about 1,900 KIA due to hostile action.....with about 21,000 wounded.

(

Forum List

Back