Zelensky is killing Ukraine

What a great idea. You have a house and I have a house but I need more bedrooms which you have. I attack your house and after some fighting we both have lost some family members. I come to you and offer this, according to you, a great deal. I take your 3 upstairs bedrooms but you can have everything else downstairs. Would you be so quick to take that deal?
That is exactly what Israel did to the Palestinian people. ... :cool-45:

Here’s a good column for dopes like you…bold type by me. Pay close attention.

Lenin had his Useful Idiots – and so do we.

They are called “conservatives.”

Almost in lockstep, they have lined up behind Biden – and everything behind him – now that those behind Biden have brought out Putin. The Russian Bogeyman is almost as effective as “the virus” at getting “conservatives” to lick the hand of people like Biden and those behind him.

Putin bad! Ukraine good! It’s as simple – and as simple-minded – as that.

These idiots – with no grasp of history and no understanding of the man’s legitimate grievances, provoked by the Left they claim to oppose
will become very useful to Biden and those behind him, who will use the Threat of Putin to Democracy and Little Children in just the same way that the threat to granny posed by “the virus” was used – only more effectively, because “the virus” lacked the element of patriotic dementia, the disease which addles so many usefully idiotic “conservatives.”
Reliable Conservatives - EPautos - Libertarian Car Talk
You are now dumber than before you puked out that nonsense. Ukraine doesn’t have to be “good” so it is not as simple or simplistic as that bullshit formulation. It is sufficient that the people of Ukraine are innocent and that Russia has no valid right to wage war against Ukraine. None. Russia is fully in the wrong.

You lack any hope of ever being persuasive you Putin propagandist.

Putin is a humanitarian and being very generous in his terms of allowing the terrorist government of Ukraine to surrender with dignity.
Humanitarians don’t start wars and bomb maternity hospitals. Putin is a mass mudering sociopath and needs to be assassinated. It would be funny if you were sucking on his little red dick at the moment his head got blown off. :flameth:

Putin would never know if he was coming or going.

You are now dumber than before you puked out that nonsense. Ukraine doesn’t have to be “good” so it is not as simple or simplistic as that bullshit formulation. It is sufficient that the people of Ukraine are innocent and that Russia has no valid right to wage war against Ukraine. None. Russia is fully in the wrong.

You lack any hope of ever being persuasive you Putin propagandist.
You certainly are a useful idiot.

Zelensky was backed and trained by George Soros money and goons.
To Make the case that Ukraine must be allowed into NATO. Where Ukraine
was using it's neighbors to show how Zelensky's Nazis do bidness.
Serhiv Sternenko is considered in come circles as a Neo-Nazi.
He was responsible for major participation in the 2014 Maiden Revolution
that took place in Ukraine.Where deadly clashes erupted and Ukraine's
Government was overhrown.Ousting former President Yanukovych who
was elected by the people of Ukraine.Yanukovch was selected because he
could work with Putin's Russia.Yanukovch was not happy with the way the
EU was handling Foreign affairs.Especially the escalating and encroachment of
NATO.Even though Hungary is part of NATO those who rank NATO countries
lie about Hungary.Tucker Carslon proved that a few months ago by visiting
Hungary and their leader.HUngary wants nothing more than to be left alone
and take care of itself.Live a sort of American Ideal like we had in the 50's.
NATO and the EU are corrupting influences.Until ,Trump was elected NATO
countries refused to pay their fair share.For one dynamic example.

I said links to back everything up, not just made up bullshit.

That is exactly what Israel did to the Palestinian people. ... :cool-45:
There are no such thing as The Palestinian People.

Israel gave the Arabs in Gaza, Gaza to run on their own, so the analogy is, I have a house, and I will give you a house too, and then you trash it like some Drunken Rock Band on Tour!

Then you point the finger at Israel and say: "I wrecked my house that you gave me, so give me yours?"

No wonder Jesus comes back to judge such awful people, and all of the wicked unbelievers of the world.

Forum List

Back