Zarquawi captured...the perfect scenario

eseid

Rookie
Aug 1, 2004
I am holding out hope for one outside possibility: that either we have already or will capture or kill Al-Zarquawi before the election....But wait!!....there is a twist....

Instead of going public with this great news, the Bush Administration waits until after the election, knowing that Bush will win, albeit slightly (1-2%), electoral count of around 280 or so.

Then, when the dems unleash their lawyers to contest Ohio and Florida, the news is released about Zarquawi. The administration says that it waited until after the election in order to assure everyone that this was not done in order to get Bush re-elected.

What would happen? The public would see this as a wise and unselfish move by the Preesident. His approval rating will jump by 7-10%. Public pressure will be put on the dems to drop their suits and send their lawyers packing!!

I know it's a long-shot, but it sure would be sweet. BTW It does look like the noose is being tightened around Zarquawi in Fallujah. That's one reason why I think such an event is at least possible.

Forum List

Back