CNN is just blatantly biased!

eseid

Rookie
Aug 1, 2004
I guess by now I should be used to the blatant bias of the media, but once again this morning I just couldn't believe what I saw and heard.

After reporting that 8 marines were killed by a bomb yesterday in Iraq, the talking head ( I don't even know who he is, and don't care for that matter) poses a question to his guest, a republican strategist.

"I am not suggesting this, but some (don't you love that one!) might connect the dots between the missing munitions and the bombing that killed these marines. How do respond to that possibility?"

Amazing!! Does this blind fool really think that he isn't in fact suggesting this myth by raising the question? I know this is one of the oldest tricks in the liberal handbook of biased reporting, but come on already....enough! Just stop it....you guys not only have lost all credibility, you are becoming laughable.

And as for this whole "lost ammo" story....my 2 cents: Kerry has stepped in a big ole' pile of Al-Quaqua because this time Americans can CBS. :teeth:

I was sitting in on a brief; this was when the I.R. was getting better at planting IED, and IAED. The discussion was during the part where they are getting better at planting these devices. I thinking inside the box, put just to be cautious, asked how they were being manufactured and what type of explosives were being used. Thinking it was simple that they were making homemade C-4 from fertilizers, fuel oil and such.
And we could concentrate on the labs and bomb making factories.
I was surprised to learn that bombs and explosives were wide spread, I don’t remember if any mention of weather or not they were looted, put that they were widely dispersed throughout the country.
I thought no wonder this crap is going on, if that much material was spread around the States we would have some major problems too.

That has to be one of the most dunbass questions ever asked. He says it as if this were the first bombing to kill soldiers. What a peabrain-but what do you expect from CNN?

If the material is indeed missing, then there is a good possibility that the explosives are being used against our troops in Iraq. Common sense would dictate so.

I haven't formed an opinion yet as to whether this stuff is indeed gone, or if we took it before hand, and it just slipped through the cracks (although it would seem hard to lose such a large stockpile of explosives with no trace).

This is NOT a story, repeat, not a story.

This IS pre-election propaganda by the elite media.

Judging by the responses I`ve seen here, most belive that very thing.

Eight U.S. warriors dieing, THATS a story, lost munitions, and the group of boob`s that keep pushing it, is not. :duh3:

Forum List

Back