YUGE TRUMP WINNING: Optimism About Economy Hits All-Time High...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Yeah, don't let the Democrats get you down. Despite their 24/7 hate & negativity, most folks feel pretty good about things. They're tuning Democrats out.

Trump IS killin it! :dance:

American optimism about the economy hits an all-time high in new survey

The public's views on the economy continue to cruise at lofty levels.

The third-quarter All-America Economic Survey found 43 percent of the public believes the economy is excellent or good, a record high in the 10-year history of the survey. Thirty-six percent believes the economy will get better, down a couple of points from last quarter, but just 23 percent say it will get worse, down 6 points.

The four-quarter average for every major economic metric in the poll --- the outlook for the economy, housing, wages and the stock market --- is at a record 10-year high. Those four quarters cover the time span since President Donald Trump's election...

More:
American optimism about the economy hits an all-time high in new CNBC survey
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Yeah, don't let the Democrats get you down. Despite their 24/7 hate & negativity, most folks feel pretty good about things. They're tuning Democrats out.

The third-quarter All-America Economic Survey found 43 percent of the public believes the economy is excellent or good, a record high in the 10-year history of the survey. Thirty-six percent believes the economy will get better, down a couple of points from last quarter, but just 23 percent say it will get worse, down 6 points.

The four-quarter average for every major economic metric in the poll --- the outlook for the economy, housing, wages and the stock market --- is at a record 10-year high. Those four quarters cover the time span since President Donald Trump's election...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
It did it in 1929 also..

The only part of our economy to boom is liars and tales they tell. The stock market is speculation only as real money won't touch it.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
It did it in 1929 also..

Yeah, keep hoping for the Economy to collapse. You're a typical 'Party before Country' degenerate. You don't care about fellow Americans at all. You gotta be a Democrat.

The only part of our economy to boom is liars and tales they tell. The stock market is speculation only as real money won't touch it.

Sounds like more petty butthurt hate. My take anyway.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
It did it in 1929 also..

Yeah, keep hoping for the Economy to collapse. You're a typical 'Party before Country' degenerate. You don't care about fellow Americans at all. You gotta be a Democrat.
Sense you are so smert you forgot it's part of the business cycle and happens whether you want it to or not...Too bad, so sad, save green stamps...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
It did it in 1929 also..

Sense you are so smert you forgot it's part of the business cycle and happens whether you want it to or not...Too bad, so sad, save green stamps...

Yeah, but you want it to. You're a sicko. :cuckoo:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
It did it in 1929 also..

Prove I do, just because I point out the obvious is no indication..

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
It did it in 1929 also..

You're only lying to yourself, kid. You're a loony Trump-Hater. You are truly hoping for the Economy to collapse. Y'all haters are real sickos. :cuckoo:

It did it in 1929 also..

You're only lying to yourself, kid. You're a loony Trump-Hater. You're truly hoping for a Stock Market crash. Y'all haters are real sickos. :cuckoo:
I don't hope, I just know it's a matter of time..I lived through 4 of them....So bury your treasure and ride it out...

You're only lying to yourself, kid. You're a loony Trump-Hater. You're truly hoping for a Stock Market crash. Y'all haters are real sickos. :cuckoo:
I don't hope, I just know it's a matter of time..I lived through 4 of them....So bury your treasure and ride it out...

Nah, y'all hatas just gon keep on hatin. It's what you do. You're nuts. :cuckoo:

One blonde bimbo this morning was yammering about the stagnant economy and the highest UE rate in 16 years.

You cannot stop democrats from lying.

Forum List

Back