Youtube's Terms of Service Get Even More Strict

Closed my account yesterday.

16culc.jpg

Lemme think about this. Okay, I'm gonna cancel a Google account. I may DL some Hickock45 and FPSRussia 1st

Last edited:

Youtube is cracking down further on anything second amendment-related. Liberty Network's Mister Dapperton reads off the changes for us.

There are several alternatives to Youtube.

Youtube Alternatives 2018 - 10 Best Video Sharing Websites

There is also InfinitySN network. An alternative to Facebook that is currently in development. I sincerely hope it puts Facebook out of business. It is a platform based on trust, honor, respect and integrity. It's everything Facebook isn't, at least as far as politics goes.

InfinitySN

Tell your friends and family about this one.

Youtube is cracking down further on anything second amendment-related. Liberty Network's Mister Dapperton reads off the changes for us.

Considering how many gun owners there are, they might have shot themselves in the foot.

Private companies. They can do what they want within the law.

That's what rightwingers always used to claim.

They can, but I'll be keeping my dealings with them to a minimum.

As is your right.

That's the way I look at it.

The only knot in it is if they are a monopoly and some arguments can be made that FB, Google, Amazon and some others almost are - they have tentacles in almost every technology we use.

That's going to come up in the future I'm sure...

They can, but I'll be keeping my dealings with them to a minimum.

As is your right.

That's the way I look at it.

The only knot in it is if they are a monopoly and some arguments can be made that FB, Google, Amazon and some others almost are - they have tentacles in almost every technology we use.

That's going to come up in the future I'm sure...

3 words:

Sherman Anti Trust.

Forum List

Back