Youtube goes on a Censorship/demonitizing spree against Conservatives to defend Dylan Mulvaney

Hey I'm just going by your own words clown. You said at no point in human history were people who practiced or defended this kind of censorship, the good guys. I've got news for you, the Founders did much worse. They not only censored the speech of their slaves, they made it illegal to teach slaves to read and write. That's all on top of, you know, keeping people as slaves in the first place, which is arguably worse than censoring speech.
And the Native Americans didn't enslave each other?

And the native Americans didn't enslave each other?
"Slaving against Indians did begin to decline in the east in the second quarter of the eighteenth century, largely a result of Indians’ refusal to participate in large-scale slaving raids, but the trade moved westward where Apaches, Sioux, and others continued to be victimized by Comanche and others. From Louisiana to New Mexico, large-scale enslavement of American Indians persisted well into the nineteenth century."

That whataboutism isn't a defense of the Founders. I'm not arguing on behalf of angelic indigenous people, I'm arguing that by the definition of that dumb Bingo, Bob Blaylock, the Founders were pieces of human shit.
The point is, their attitudes toward slavery were pretty normal for their time, the difference being that they set in place the foundation that led to one of, if not the freest nations on earth.

That whataboutism isn't a defense of the Founders. I'm not arguing on behalf of angelic indigenous people, I'm arguing that by the definition of that dumb Bingo, Bob Blaylock, the Founders were pieces of human shit.
^^^As he enjoys the freedoms provided by the Founders^^^

How do you like your free speech?

The point is, their attitudes toward slavery were pretty normal for their time, the difference being that they set in place the foundation that led to one of, if not the freest nations on earth.
Who cares if it was more common at the time? Morality isn't a property of time, it's relative to people. That's why Bob Blaylock said at no point in time was anyone who practiced censorship a good guy. It doesn't matter at the time if censorship was practiced, the person practicing it was bad relative to Bob's subjective feelings. To my sentiment slavery, murder, rape, those things were always bad, even if they were more common or even legal according to the government at that time. Why would that make a difference?

^^^As he enjoys the freedoms provided by the Founders^^^

How do you like your free speech?
My God you're one stupid Bingo. The Founders didn't provide me freedom. In fact according to your Founders and the Constitution freedom and liberty is an inalienable right from God. Governments and men can only protect freedom or impose on freedom but they don't provide freedom. Now I don't believe in God I believe in science and nature. I was born with my own independent life and my own independent thoughts and my own independent will. If it were up to the Founder's they would of robbed me of those things, or tried to, through force. It's only in fairytales are the Founder's defenders of liberty. They robbed people of my complexion of liberty. That's what slavers do. Moron.

Who cares if it was more common at the time? Morality isn't a property of time, it's relative to people. That's why Bob Blaylock said at no point in time was anyone who practiced censorship a good guy. It doesn't matter at the time if censorship was practiced, the person practicing it was bad relative to Bob's subjective feelings. To my sentiment slavery, murder, rape, those things were always bad, even if they were more common or even legal according to the government at that time. Why would that make a difference?
It makes a difference when you specifically single out one group of people to condemn for doing something that was widely practiced around the world throughout history.

Slavery is wrong.
Censorship is wrong.

Both have been enforced by the strong over the weak throughout human history, so if we want to condemn one group of people, we must also condemn a lot of others as well.

My God you're one stupid Bingo. The Founders didn't provide me freedom. In fact according to your Founders and the Constitution freedom and liberty is an inalienable right from God. Governments and men can only protect freedom or impose on freedom but they don't provide freedom. Now I don't believe in God I believe in science and nature. I was born with my own independent life and my own independent thoughts and my own independent will. If it were up to the Founder's they would of robbed me of those things, or tried to, through force. It's only in fairytales are the Founder's defenders of liberty. They robbed people of my complexion of liberty. That's what slavers do. Moron.
The Constitution was written to guarantee our God-given rights. Without the Constitution ... your God-given rights could be squashed like they are in some of your favorite countries: Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, Communist China, etc.

It makes a difference when you specifically single out one group of people to condemn for doing something that was widely practiced around the world throughout history.
I'm not singling out one group to condemn. I happily condemn any and all slavers. I think maybe you're just a little sensitive because maybe you're the one who makes exceptions for the Founders, just in the opposite direction? Maybe I'm wrong but you do think slavery is immoral and wrong don't you? And that people who practice slavery are shitty people? And that list includes the Founders, right? Feel free to correct me.
Slavery is wrong.
Censorship is wrong.
Glad we agree.
Both have been enforced by the strong over the weak throughout human history, so if we want to condemn one group of people, we must also condemn a lot of others as well.
Sure. I'm happy to condemn anyone who uses force to censor someone's speech. Of course simply not allowing you to use my platform isn't censorship or your speech by force. You don't have the right to use my property for your speech.

The Constitution was written to guarantee our God-given rights. Without the Constitution ... your God-given rights could be squashed like they are in some of your favorite countries: Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, Communist China, etc.
:itsok:

It's okay that you can't hang Bingo. Go wade around in the kiddies pool.

I'm not singling out one group to condemn. I happily condemn any and all slavers. I think maybe you're just a little sensitive because maybe you're the one who makes exceptions for the Founders, just in the opposite direction? Maybe I'm wrong but you do think slavery is immoral and wrong don't you? And that people who practice slavery are shitty people? And that list includes the Founders, right? Feel free to correct me.
If you're going to condemn a group of people, you also need to acknowledge the positives they brought to the table. Those Founding Fathers put in place the foundation for the free nation we have today, complete with Constitutional guarantees of freedom. You might not like the way some people were treated back then, but you can't deny that we've taken what they built and made it even better.
Glad we agree.

Sure. I'm happy to condemn anyone who uses force to censor someone's speech. Of course simply not allowing you to use my platform isn't censorship or your speech by force. You don't have the right to use my property for your speech.
You do if my property is my cake decorating skills, or my ovens, or my cake batter, etc. So, that's not absolute and the boundary will move back and forth over the next several years.

If you're going to condemn a group of people, you also need to acknowledge the positives they brought to the table. Those Founding Fathers put in place the foundation for the free nation we have today, complete with Constitutional guarantees of freedom. You might not like the way some people were treated back then, but you can't deny that we've taken what they built and made it even better.
😄

Didn't really take long did it to sus out that you're actually the one singling out the Founders, not me, but for the opposite reason. I guess you decided to top off your defense of slavers with a bit of hypocrisy as well.
You do if my property is my cake decorating skills, or my ovens, or my cake batter, etc. So, that's not absolute and the boundary will move back and forth over the next several years.
Businesses are products of society and society gets to set the rules for them. Commerce isn't the same as speech.

😄

Didn't really take long did it to sus out that you're actually the one singling out the Founders, not me, but for the opposite reason. I guess you decided to top off your defense of slavers with a bit of hypocrisy as well.
Going with the standard you've expressed, basically everyone that lived before slavery was abolished in most of the world (it's still being practiced in some quarters today) were lousy creatures with no redeeming qualities at all. Is that the picture you want to present, or are you going with reality?
Businesses are products of society and society gets to set the rules for them. Commerce isn't the same as speech.
Sure it is, when a customer can compel an artist to send a message.

Going with the standard you've expressed, basically everyone that lived before slavery was abolished in most of the world (it's still being practiced in some quarters today) were lousy creatures with no redeeming qualities at all. Is that the picture you want to present, or are you going with reality?
No.... just the people who practiced and supported slavery, which granted was probably a lot of people. Also I'm not arguing that a slaver can't be a good engineer or businessman or something. Maybe they're really good at turning a profit from their slaves. What I'm saying is that all slavers are shitty people. Now maybe you give out exceptions to slavers and murderers and rapists who can play a nice tune or really know how to slow cook a brisket but I personally have higher standards.
Sure it is, when a customer can compel an artist to send a message.
The artist isn't sending any message they are engaging in commerce. If the artist, like the pharmacist who objects to dispensing certain medication, doesnt like the message they're being paid for they should consider another line of work.

Forum List

Back