YouTube blocks CBC doc in India on B.C. Sikh activist (video)

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It seems India is afraid of defending their position, instead, they will use Chinas method of bullying companies.

This is why the West must not get in the business of censorship. We need a Reagan approach "tear down these walls", "your country is full of liberty abusing savages" etc.

Stop suppressing our own citizens and demand other nation stop doing the same. When they don't, call them out.

It seems India is afraid of defending their position, instead, they will use Chinas method of bullying companies.

This is why the West must not get in the business of censorship. We need a Reagan approach "tear down these walls", "your country is full of liberty abusing savages" etc.

Stop suppressing our own citizens and demand other nation stop doing the same. When they don't, call them out.

If you live in the US? You are not allowed to watch it unless the establishment knows who you are.

I used to have a Google account, but they took it away from me. It did not have strict enough identity controls. They wanted something that would be more tied to my real identity, like Facebook had originally, like student or work IDs.

So I just got rid of it.

1710434756041.png

Soon? The entire world, including Canada, will have digital IDs.

This is the real reason the GOP rejected, or at least, the Freedom Caucus, rejected that latest Deep State immigration bill. Included in it, was an excuse to create a digital ID and an all encompassing social credit. . . or, at least, it wouldn't be too long till they tied it to the ACA data and all other data about you.

Upshot? Nope. The US and Canada are no better, nor any worse than India or China. . . we are just moving there slower, and doing it through our corporations.

Forum List

Back