Youtube Being Censored, We Can't Question the Government on Youtube

Discussion in 'Media' started by Pumpkin Row, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,446

Hey, Buttecea!....or is it "Bannedecea" now? Which one would you prefer? I want to make ya happy, ya know....either one is fine with me because I aim to please! The absence of the cyber stench you bring here ( Personally, I blame it on your poor vaginal hygiene habits) was a welcomed respite.....you should do this more often, but I digress. So? What have ya been up to lately? How did you spend your time and vent your frustrations since this avenue was closed to you? Did you club some baby seals? Kick out canes of the elderly that you thought might not be leftard? Random, nasty phone calls to those that oppose the GLSEN and LGBT agenda? Details, Bannedecea! We need details!

BTW, I will make my trip to the grand city of San Diego on MY timetable. I am covered up with work right now and one must strike while the iron is hot. The Winter is always the slowest time of the year for rebuilt mailing equipment. Hey! I have an idea! Do you want to show me the sights of San Diego? I would love to have a tour guide. I want to see where the old Balboa Stadium was...once a home of my second favorite football team played. I want to see the Naval yards....plus anything of interest. But no queer hang-outs......that's not my "scene".....(snicker)

2. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47,762
    Dale the Doofus (snicker)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. dblack

dblack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,765
    Right. Let's get the government involved. That'll free things up.

4. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,707
    No- that is your lie.

The fact is that Christians can't be denied housing or school admission or fired from jobs- not for being Christians- and I agree with that. That is the law that protects all Christians- and in a few states- also protects gays and lesbians from being denied housing or school admission or being fired.

And we of course know that is your dream- to be able to fire, deny housing and school admission and forced labor of gays, Muslims and women in America.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,707
    Poor little contard snowflake.

A private business- Youtube takes down one Konspiracy Kooks channel for a couple of hours and you all start crying about the end of 'free speech' for contards.

Break out the Depends for the contards- they believe the end of the world is happening if their Conspiracy Kook leaders are challenged.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. JakeStarkey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47,762
    Either one supports the rights of private business, or one is a snowflake Alt Right.

7. Dale Smith

Dale Smith Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,446

Wrong AS usual....they have taken down NUMEROUS channels many of which were not touting conspiracies. They were conservative channels and the SPLC, a commie front group was put in charge of judging what classifies as "hate speech, extremism and bullying. You suck at debating or discussing but you are an A-1 prime example of a marxist sack of shit.....congrats.

8. JakeStarkey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47,762
    [​IMG]

9. dblack

dblack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,765
    But fair is fair. Left (and fake-right) statists are the same way. You can't have it both ways.

10. dblack

dblack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,765
    The sad irony is that the legal philosophy underpinning those laws is the foundation of the GA picking on Delta. If you think it's up to government to make everyone play nice - well, different people have different conceptions of "nice". If you cheer for the government telling bakers who the have to serve, you don't really have a leg to stand on if you're griping about them doing the same thing to Delta.