You're not small government

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
You're NOT small government if you want to:
-Have the most imprisoned nation on earth that has 50 million fucking laws screwing over most of the population over every little thing. Yes, we have the biggest prison population on earth!
-Have a war on drugs that violates the 4th amendment and ends up kicking peoples doors down without warrants.
-Wishes to stop people from marrying who they wish. What's it too you? Not everyone is going to believe in your god. You're welcome to believe in your god but some people don't.
-Wishes to stop people from being who they wish to be in life. If it doesn't effect you, What's it too you?

But hell, you can be against giving some food to the goddamn poor and making sure someone doesn't die from cancer. I wonder why? Oh'yess, you're anti-poor and you believe that the rich somehow deserve 95% of all the wealth made in this society.

But I ask you,,,how the fuck can you support the above "-" and act like you're so small government? Talking out of both sides of your mouth it would appear??? It seems to me that you want most of society to be serfs and big government is a'ok towards that goal but when government is used for good for the entire society = unconstitutional and you'll bitch.

sorry, you're an enemy of everything that has built modern society.

Government seldom works for the majority and big unlimited government only works for the extreme wealthy and connected.

-Have the most imprisoned nation on earth that has 50 million fucking laws screwing over most of the population over every little thing. Yes, we have the biggest prison population on earth!
-Have a war on drugs that violates the 4th amendment and ends up kicking peoples doors down without warrants.
-Wishes to stop people from marrying who they wish. What's it too you? Not everyone is going to believe in your god. You're welcome to believe in your god but some people don't.
-Wishes to stop people from being who they wish to be in life. If it doesn't effect you, What's it too you?

But hell, you can be against giving some food to the goddamn poor and making sure someone doesn't die from cancer. I wonder why? Oh'yess, you're anti-poor and you believe that the rich somehow deserve 95% of all the wealth made in this society.

But I ask you,,,how the fuck can you support the above "-" and act like you're so small government? Talking out of both sides of your mouth it would appear??? It seems to me that you want most of society to be serfs and big government is a'ok towards that goal but when government is used for good for the entire society = unconstitutional and you'll bitch.

Check all of liberal politicians, hint. They all are multimillionairs, while demanding you give your money to the poor. You're just a pawn, Trumps policies are helping everyone.

The authoritarian right is all about big government, more government violating the rights and protected liberty of the people; they seek to compel conformity, punish dissent, and oppose diversity and expressions of individual liberty.

Conservatives pursue their repressive agenda the consequence of their ignorance, fear, and hate.

Conservatives pursue their repressive agenda

giphy-downsized_s.gif

The authoritarian right is all about big government, more government violating the rights and protected liberty of the people; they seek to compel conformity, punish dissent, and oppose diversity and expressions of individual liberty.

Conservatives pursue their repressive agenda the consequence of their ignorance, fear, and hate.
more government violating the rights and protected liberty of the people; they seek to compel conformity, punish dissent, and oppose diversity and expressions of individual liberty.
sounds like liberals too....but jones has his head to far up the democrats ass to realize that....

More of the trump-isn’t-Christian-and-is-a-big-spender-and-won’t-build-a-Wall-and-hates-small-government...from the anti-Christian tax-and-spend Wall-opposing big-government-loving bunch of statists.

strollingbones you sure you don’t want to get in on this?

No matt, if you're a racist POS, as you are....you are an enemy of this country....

Check all of liberal politicians, hint. They all are multimillionairs, while demanding you give your money to the poor. You're just a pawn, Trumps policies are helping everyone.

yeah, all those cons are just regular working guys, struggling to get by

:rofl:

Yup that's why we need to bring back mental health hospitals..

Mathew had problems they said, Mathew used to write violent stuff on message boards they said..

Who knew he would snap one day :dunno:

more government violating the rights and protected liberty of the people; they seek to compel conformity, punish dissent, and oppose diversity and expressions of individual liberty.
sounds like liberals too....but jones has his head to far up the democrats ass to realize that....

Authoritarian government isn't exclusive to either party. Both sides have a laundry list of things they'd like to force on the American public.

You mean people who want to be something they aren't ... :dunno:

And as far as ... "It doesn't effect you" ... Then they don't need anyone's acceptance.
And ... Smaller government in regards to that issue certainly wouldn't mean government getting involved on either side.

It's kind of like that stupid Planned Parenthood ad ... "It's My Birth Control and My Business"
Well fine ... It your business ... You pay for it and don't try to make your birth control my business.

Forum List

Back