'You're A Senior Member Of Homeland Security, Are You Not?': Kennedy Stumps Top Biden Officials

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

'You're A Senior Member Of Homeland Security,

Are You Not?':

Kennedy Stumps Top Biden Officials

Commentary:
I like seeing Senator Kennedy always laser focused and searching for accountability while accentuating the ABSURD. Thank you Senator.
It truly amazing that the people chosen by Joe Biden and his handlers on this panel are in charge of Homeland Security. They should be run out of D.C. on a rail.
They came there with a list of answers to questions that they’re only allowed to give. Anything else, they don’t know, can’t speculate on, etc.

'You're A Senior Member Of Homeland Security,

Are You Not?':

Kennedy Stumps Top Biden Officials

Commentary:
I like seeing Senator Kennedy always laser focused and searching for accountability while accentuating the ABSURD. Thank you Senator.
It truly amazing that the people chosen by Joe Biden and his handlers on this panel are in charge of Homeland Security. They should be run out of D.C. on a rail.
They came there with a list of answers to questions that they’re only allowed to give. Anything else, they don’t know, can’t speculate on, etc.

Lol he asked if the guy knew the number, the guy said no, and then he invented a number out of thin air. The guy should have just done the same.

Homeland security, the Patriot Act....scary.
Yes. So now there is more reason to scrutinize the furin cleavage site of SARS2 and its origins, which absurdly enough, remain unknown. The Patriot Act came out of 9-11 (and [italics]) the anthrax attacks. Anthrax toxin has a furin cleavage site. Further, the Herridge lawsuit links the Chinese to, and mentions, anthrax. The Herridge case is as incandescent and timely as a jack-o-lantern.

If Congress doesn't act on Biden's health issue of dementia, stage 5, I will never again blame the President, because he isn't all here anymore. As difficult as bringing up the 25th Amendment if he doesn't retire on the spot, the House and Senate have to grow up, and allow the Vice President to assume the duties of President. I don't care whether people can't stand her giggling. The Constitution says the Vice President is to complete the term if the President becomes disabled in any way. The Democrats must try to give President Biden an honorable exit by convincing him he must give it up since he is so incapacitated he can no longer fulfill his Oath of Office, which is to provide for the common defense. As a consequence, bad things are happening to America's long-standing allies--death after death, and war after war. We didn't elect Biden's advisers. We must make certain there is someone in the Oval Office who can deal with the problems our current POTUS cannot do without leaning on everybody else who don't know what to do because he tended to pick people he liked rather than people who were the best in their field, regardless of political party. The Deep State isn't cutting the mustard, either or we wouldn't be in listening distance of nuclear threats being issued from our allies' enemies. They get rid of our allies, they'll have a better shot at us. Congress, if any of you Senators or Congressmen are handed this thread by a USMB member, I speak for a lot of Americans who think we must stand up to the bullies of the world without triggering another nuclear threat or God forbid, action. We the people count on y'all.

Forum List

Back