Your vote has consequences

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1702844075494.png

Thank God for credit cards. They are keeping families going. Americans just passed the 1 trillion dollar mark of credit card debt. Wonderful...
I guess you have failed to get them spooked to their condition and that of the economy, job security and rising income.

I guess you have failed to get them spooked to their condition and that of the economy, job security and rising income.
If that were true, they wouldn't be using credit cards to supplement their income that is NOT rising. Incomes can't keep up with inflation. Paychecks have less buying power than they did during Trump's administration. Our economy is in the toilet. Job security is having a second job to make ends meet.

If that were true, they wouldn't be using credit cards to supplement their income that is NOT rising. Incomes can't keep up with inflation. Paychecks have less buying power than they did during Trump's administration. Our economy is in the toilet. Job security is having a second job to make ends meet.
I used a credit card multiple times Christmas shopping, this year and in years past for online shopping. I never use my debit card online, as it is tied directly to my checking account. That is a mistake I quit making back in the 90s. Using a credit card gives me the chance to look at the credit card bill before paying, unlike my debit card, which I use only around town. If out of town, traveling by air, leasing houses or condos, basically anything while on vacation, I always use a credit card, for that reason. I learned this, having my checking account hit for more than $3,500 on and international fraud. Luckily, I was traveling when it came up and able to prove what country I was in and where, when my account was being drained. Sure, I got my money back, but it took a week. My time was tied up off and on for months, with interviews and depositions to Jackson City Police, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Federal Bureau of Investigation and The Department of Treasury due to the international nature of the crime. You certainly could not make a case for me using credit card to supplement income. I just know, it is less hassle to withhold payment on fraudulent charges than to get money returned to my accounts, so I let Visa handle that cashflow liability, and they never let me down.

Forum List

Back