Your Thoughts Or Predictions If It Is A Complete Red Tsunami. How Will This Affect The Stock Market Being It Foresees A President Trump Or DeSantis.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Lets say what happens on November 8 turns out to be the best case scenario where the House gains a lot of seats and the Senate is at least a 52-48 takeover by Republicans and later the experts of polling see a Republican in the White House come 2025 who will turn this mess around and restart Keystone while lowering all taxes. You have to assume many stocks should go up as investors are betting on a President Trump or DeSantis.
So lets hear your thoughts and predictions of the stock market if all goes well !!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

How Will This Affect The Stock Market​

can-stock-brokers-become-millionaires-1024x683.png

I hope my brokerage account will recover, but there's going to be a lot of unrest. I'm glad I am out of the leftist haven of Western Washington.

The ending of the green deal is a must and getting the most value out of the fiat currency printamania legislation even curbing some of it that has been going on since Biden was installed has to happen.

if Rs control the house and senate, and in 2 years the WH......within 6 months the entire economy and country will improve drastically by ever single measurable metric, and the Ds will give the potato credit for it. Thats exactly how it will go.

I think the whole mood of the country will shift. We will expect to see change, not political bullshit. And I think we will. If they open the supply lines of gas and oil again, the whole world's mood will shift for the better...
1. There won't be political change because Xiden will still be in the WH, and the senate will still be deadlocked unable to break a filibuster. So no new laws will be passed.

2. What will happen, is that the democrats' political agenda will be dead. I'm hoping that Biden will be impeached and put on trial, that Hunter might be indicted, that the Budget will be fixed/restricted.

So 2023 and 2024 will be a stalemate until we see who wins in 2024.

although it wont happen the next day,, lets say the DOW shoots up 1500 on November 9th,,anyone wanna guess who will take all credit and gloat about it as it was all because of him?
1. We won't know the election results on 11/09, probably not even on 12/09.

2. The dems will want to keep finding votes and take everyone and everything to court, and appeal, and appeal...

Democrats will attempt a mad rush to pass Bills through Pork they haven't tried.
They know the jig is up after 1 Jan 2023 when the new Congress begins.

Forum List

Back